Good night

"So we're back to normal classes tomorrow right?" Jiro sighed.

"I guess there's no rest for heroes." Momo laughed.

Class A was hanging out in the lobby. You were talking with tsu, tokoyami, and Mina.

"So, you yall wanna go get lunch at some point? I know things got a little busy." You smiled.

"Sounds good, Ribbit."

"Hell yeah! Maybe we could even get some more detail on you and kiri?" Mina smirked.

You felt your phone buzz. You checked to find an incoming call. "I'm gonna take this and probably head to bed. See you guys tomorrow!"

You waved to the class, and headed up to your room.

You answered the call from keigo.

"Hey, feather! Congrats on the license!" He chirped.

"Thanks, k." You headed out to your balcony. You sat on the railing. "How's the agency doing? Anything from Isama???"

"No, not yet." He laughed. "No, the heroes commission has been busy with the LOV. That's all I can say for now, but if she ever does. I'll send it to you, maybe."

The two of you talked for a little longer, before you heard a knock at your door.

"I gotta go. I'll see you later." You hung up the phone and walked over to the door.

On the other side stood a very sleepy kiri.

"Kiri? What are you doing? I thought you were a sleep."

"Can I sleep with you?" He asked, rubbing his eye.

Your face grew redder that a fire truck. "Huh?!"

"I felt lonely..." he admitted. "And your nest is comfy."

You finally realized what he meant wasn't what you were thinking. "Oh-yeah!"

You opened the door more, for him to come inside. You padded over to the window to close it, then to kiri who was waiting for you in the over sized nest.

He basically dragged you into it. Pulling you into a tight hug, as he instantly fell asleep. You could feel his steady breathing and warm body heat start to lull you to sleep.

You felt him shift his body and subconsciously bite your neck. You jumped from the sudden sharp pain. Which started to become loosened.

"Good night..."

"Ejiro"

-a/n: it's short, ik, I'm sorry. But I've just gotten so damn busy for no reason. That and lack of motivation to write. I usually write these at like 12-1 am. Like at the time of publish its 1:15 am. So I'm going to bed. Ily all. Sleep. Please. I regret my life choices every morning. Drink water. Not just coffee,tea, soda, sparkling water, wine, etc. WATER!! Love y'all. I'd you didn't exist, so many lives would be changed. Some not in a good way!-