Let me through!

You found yourself strapped to the floor. Strong rope tied you down on your stomach, keeping your wings from moving.

Although, it wasn't really you. It felt like you were out of your own body. Like you weren't really there. People were talking, but saying what? You couldn't understand them.

~kirishima pov~

Denki knocked on the door. He called back for the rest of the group, saying midoriya finally woke up. "Did you see the news? Reporters are all over the school right now."

"It's worse than last time." Sato remarked.

"I brought a present! I mean it's from all of us! It's a melon." Mineta held up the watermelon.

"I caused you trouble, midoriya." Tokoyami bowed slightly.

"No, please, I did this to myself. Did everyone from class A come to visit?" Midoriya questioned.

"No, jiro and Higakure are still out. They were knocked unconscious from that villain's poison gas." Iida explained. "And Yaoyorozu took a pretty bad hit to the head. She's hospitalized here. Though, I just found out she finally woke up yesterday. So it's just us, tho obviously we wish the whole class could be here."

"Only 15 of us for now." Uraraka added.

"Because bakugo and y/n are gone." Todoroki explained.

"He knows Todoroki!" Mina tried to shut him up.

"All might told me there's always be people beyond our reach. That we can't protect even though we want to. Which is why we have to save the people we can reach." Midoriya said. "I... was so close to being able to save him. I needed to save him. Had to. That's the entire reason I have my quirk. It's exactly like Mr.aizawa said to me. My body... wouldn't move. I couldn't save someone who was right in front of me. And since I failed... they're gone."

"All right, then let's go get them." Kirishima spoke up. "I was here yesterday, too. And so was Todoroki. We were on our way to visit you, when we saw all might and some police officer talking to Yaoyorozu."

"This means your going to have Yaoyorozu make another receiver for you, doesn't it?" Iida questioned.

"What if it does?" Todoroki responded.

"You should listen to what all might said!" Iida bursted out. "We have to leave this to the professionals. It's not the right time for us to get involved, idiots."

"Maybe but all I know... is that at camp, I couldn't do anything! I heard my friend was targeted and I just stood by helpless. So if I stand by and do nothing now, how am I supposed to call myself a hero or a man?" Kirishima yelled at the class rep.

"Kirishima, calm down! We're in a hospital. There's a better time and place for this, dude." Denki put a finger to his lips to calm the red head down.

"Yeah, what Iida said is true." Tsu added on.

"All of you. Just listen to me for a minute. I know what you're saying is right. But still! Cmon midoriya!" Kirishima reached out a hand to the green haired boy. "They're still within your reach. We can save y/n and bakugo."

"So let me get this straight. You're going to get Momo to make you another reciever, track a bad guy, and then try to save y/n and bakugo all by yourselves?" Mina sounded scared.

"Yeah." Kirishima agreed.

"The villains who attacked the camp, planned to kill some of us. But they took Y/N and bakugo alive. What we don't know is how long they'll let them live. That's why we're going after them." Todoroki explained.