4

A few hours after the arrest of the rogue mafia, Swire had sent the address to Yuki and the two Penguin Logistics girls. Swire had fully booked out one of the most luxurious restaurants in Lungmen meaning they had the whole area to themselves. It was on the to floor of a skyscraper that towered over the bright city below.

"Oi Caaaat! C'mere, I wanna tell you something."

"Swire...Why'd you let him have alcohol?" A tall green haired Oni facepalmed as she watched a drunk Yuki call out to Swire.

"Hoshiguma Look...I... Forgot." Swire said slowly.

"Hey. Why didn't you come over?" The drunken Yuki stumbled over to Swire. "I wanted to tell you something."

"Well? What is it? You're already here." Swire completely ignored his question.

"..." Yuki squinted his eyes. "I forgot. Can you tell me what I was gonna say?"

"Argh! Why'd you have to be such a lightweight!" Swire shouted in annoyance.

"Look on the bright side, at least you have enough money to pay for the damages if he gets a little restless." Ch'en said calmly as she took a bite off her meal.

"Oi shut it you Dragon."

"But it's true." Hoshiguma chimed in.

Swire only let out a sigh of annoyance. "This is what I get for being nice."

On the opposite side of the table sat a giggling Exusiai as she pointed her phone at the drunken Yuki. "Ahaha! It's always a show when drunk Yuki's here. Hey Texas, don't you think that the others will love this if I send it to them?"

"Hm...Yes, I think everyone would enjoy seeing this." Texas chuckled at the thought of Yuki seeing this when he becomes sober. "Exusiai, could I-"

"Hey!" Ch'en's voice rung out through the whole restaurant. "Where in the world did you get Chi Xiao!?"

Yuki was now holding one of Ch'en's swords, this one being Chi Xiao. This sword was known for its special properties where its most known property being that it choses its own owner.

"Aha! Chi Xiao shadowless!" Yuki tried to pull on the sheath of Chi Xiao but the sword didn't budge from its sheath. "Huh?"

"Hey give that back!" Ch'en jumped out of her seat and tried to take Chi Xiao back.

"Wait, trust me I know how to use this thing now." Yuki dodges Ch'en's attempts at grabbing her sword. He then raises the sword high up into the air and says. "Chi Xiao Shadowful!"

*SLAM*

Yuki brings the sheathed blade down upon the table below, effectively breaking it in two.

"Aiya..." Hoshiguma sighed as she walked up to Yuki. "Come here. Give me that."

"What's the magic word?"

"Please, give me the sword." Hoshiguma smiled as she played along with the drunken man's play.

"Okay~ only cause you said it nicely." He hands the sword to Hoshiguma. "See Chenchen. That's all you had to do."

"Yeah Ch'en~, all you had to do was say please." Swire teasingly poked Ch'en on the cheek.

"Shut up. I'm not the one who gave him alcohol."

{ - Adventures Across Terra - }

It was a sunny morning and a very hungover Yuki had just woken up.

"Wake up sleepyhead." An irritated voice called out to him.

"urghh...My head hurts like hell." Yuki groaned. "Where am I?" He felt as if his brain was being compressed from every angle.