Accident

Backstory:
You and Rhea were set to have a quick match on Monday night raw as you two were not out as a couple yet and were enemy's on screen.
———————————————————————————
   Rhea had already entered the ring before you, on you were so nervous to fight rhea because you know what she's capable of, and you think that she will take it too easy on you and make the act seem unbelievable. When you go into the ring you could see rhea staring you down like she does all her opponents, you knew from the start that you would be losing the match so you weren't worried too much about getting hurt, if things went to far you just wouldn't kick out.
   Nearing the end of the match Rhea picked you up and went to slam you on your back, but rheas foot got stuck under back, so when she threw you down you landed on her foot and heard a crack come from you back, pain shot through your body and you knew something was wrong, you looked up to Rhea and you could see the panic in her face, Rhea looked down so her hair would cover her face "y/n are you ok?" She sounded frantic, "stay in character" you pushed out through your teeth as you were in pain.
   Rhea then finished the match quickly as you couldn't get up, after Rhea got out of the ring the referee came over to check on you and get help, even though you were in pain you're glad Rhea stayed in character. When you got rolled out of the ring Rhea was pacing outside waiting for you to exit the stage, she ran over to your side as soon as she saw you.
"Y/n? Y/n are you ok baby? I'm so sorry, i don't know what happened, I didn't mean to hurt you, are you ok?" She was asking so many question so fast but you couldn't pull yourself to answer any of them and you were getting wheeled quickly to the emergency department. The doctors said you had a fractured back, rhea was in the room with you still apologizing, "Rhea, it's ok, I'm ok." You tried to comfort her but you couldn't say much as you were in too much pain to even speak.
   Later when you both arrived home Rhea carefully carried you inside and laid you down on the bed, "are you hungry? I'm going to make you something easy to eat and start a warm bath, can you lay in the bath, probably not huh, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry baby." You can tell Rhea felt horrible. "It's ok baby it was an accident, hell it looked good for in the match and will set us up for a more intense story line." You chuckled a little trying to take the seriousness out of the conversation, Rhea walked over to you with a pout on her face, she sat down beside you and started running her fingers through your hair, "are you sure you'll be ok, I never meant to hurt you y/n." "I promise I'm ok baby, what about your foot is your foot ok?" "Yea my foots ok, hurts a little but I deserve it." "Don't say that baby, you don't deserve to hurt. Come here," you pull Rhea in to cuddle on you, it sends a sharp pain down your back and you flinch a little but you try not to let Rhea notice, "I love you baby, we're ok" you give Rhea a kiss on the head, "I love you too y/n" Rhea kisses you on the forehead, "I should get some ice for my foot, what do you want to eat pretty girl?" "Let's just order something I don't want you standing on your foot too long." "Ok, what do you want to get?" "I was thinking pizza and a movie?" "Anything for you my love." You smile at Rhea while she smiles back walking away to grab her phone, as soon as Rhea leaves the room you end up falling asleep, later you feel Rhea climb into bed with you as slowly as possible trying not to hurt you or wake you, you smile a little in your sleep, and you can tell that Rhea saw and smiled back.

———————————————————————————
Author notes:
It's currently 2am and I'm writing this on vacation with a pulled muscle in my back 🤭 my story's will get better as soon as I'm out of vacation mode I promise, have a good day loves I love each and every one of you 🖤

Word count: 774