IX

Omniscient
2 years later
72 hours away from tour

Cries of the two year old was heard all the way from downstairs blue was very unfortunate she didn't take her father's offer to spend the weekend in new York like her brother and sister it was her first time she had ever witness her mom and other dad fight

We're talking the whole thing here from breaking thousands worth of decorations gone

"Get the fuck out my house robin I'm sick and tired and done I can't do this anymore!"

"There's no done bey I didn't do nothing I'm telling you it's just a bad angle that could have been anyone"

"It just happen that this person were both looking at in this picture is wearing the exact shirt I brought you and your haircut is the same oh and IN THE SAME PLACE YOU WERE ROBIN DO I LOOK LIKE I'M SOMEONE YOU CAN JUST PICK UP AND DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH ME!!"

"I ain't even" he took a breath he was at his last point in patience and was trying his very best not to raise his voice at a woman he was raised better than that "how many times do I have to say I didn't kiss that woman bey even if I did you shouldn't feel anyway about it because you kiss Shawn a couple of weeks after claiming you were over him"

"I wasn't married!"

"That's not even the point! That's your problem giselle I'm not gonna continue to excuse everything you do then you come accusing me of cheating!" She watch him like he had lost his mind before she started laughing

"You know what once a cheater is always a cheater I don't even care at this point I just want you out of my house I don't give two fucks not even three about where your going just leave"

"That's fine by me just don't go bring no niggas up inside here where my kids lay their head or we really gonna have a problem"

He wasn't going to go far they were living close enough to his sister in-law and bestfriend in one

"Dad?" Blue stood in the living room her arms crossed

"Yeah blueberry"

"Are you and mom getting a divorce?"

"don't worry about that alright we're good"

"Then where are you going?"

"I'm going by the office deal with some stuff"

"You'll be back right?"

"I'm not sure but I'll call you"

"What do you mean your not sure you have to come back you promised you'd be there on tour with us"

"I would be I'm not gonna break that promise whatever me and your mom got going on is not gonna affect this for you baby blue were all gonna be right there I'm gonna standing right in front of you if I have too"

"Pinky swear?" He locked his finger with hers

"You gotta do something for me your momma probably gonna be a bit cracky but, you think you can hold it down for me a few hours with the boys?"

"I guess but I need a new set" she wiggled her bare fingers in my face

"I'll get them done in time due but your momma first"

"Okay" she look at the stairs and back to him "where are you going to stay? I mean she made it clear when she kicked you out of our house"

"I got a house close by I won't be far I'll be here when you wake up"