Cold buddies

Marco places his left hand on her waist, his teeth set deep into her neck as she tilts her head to the right, seemingly inviting him inside, with her palms on the window.

He pressed his right hand against her palms on the window. Sensing Marco's breath growing harder, Cada let out a deep sigh and writhed in his arms.

Cada flipped him over while sitting on his lap and facing him, her bronze long curls falling below her hip, because she did not want him to have all the fun.

With a menacing grin and blood streaming from his mouth, he gently stroked Cada's cheek with his thumb. Her wounds were healing fast, and she looked as pale as the Cullens, fully embracing her vampire nature.

"You cannot do that."

As she swallowed her saliva, Cada traced his jawline slowly and heard his heart race.

Does it not feel alive?

Marco answered as Cada withheld her thrist and slid off of him, her blood covering her left upper body.

She is in even more pain, and unless she completes her assignment and goes home, it will only get worse. Renesmee cullen Just time

"Wise method of exposing yourself as a pitiful liar....."

As the girl he used to know got out of his car and started to walk in the direction they had come from, Marco took a deep breath.

                                ***

The rain didn't ceased but that didn't stop the werewolves from puting together their clues of the volturi who alice saw in her vision visited the county.

"It was as if the life from the ground was drained all withered but it's just that one spot "

"Billy? Do you know what it is"

Seth asked while the others all looked at billy who sip his coffee remembering the siphoner of the last bloodline he knew was killed by his own hand.

"I'm saying the volturi who passed the town that day could be.........let's find that girl who went missing "

Billy said changing his sentence as Sam remembers the girl the cullen saved that day in the woods.

"Billy if you know something you should tell us"

Seth added but sam growled on him. It wasn't wise for young wolves to question elders.

Seth bowed his head as they all got up when Jake entered the house, his eyes landed on sam who walked pass him heading back to the pack house.

"Jake you should stay here for the night"

Billy said leaving in his wheelchair into his room. Sam was angry at Jake for letting his anger control him at Renesmee party.

"Sam gave you the order to be isolated for fifteen days until you get your act together, because we all know you wanted to rip that human head off."

"Sam and Billy's agreed"

He was given a set of keys to the training ground of the pack mansion by Embre. Now that Billy's house was empty, Jake was sitting on a sofa, furiously rubbing his head and hurling the keys to the floor.

Being apart from Renesmee for fifteen days felt like suffocation, worse than the agony of Renesmee's anger towards him.

"No one should be able to take away Renesmee's freedom to choose her future."

Jake recalled the words spoken by the Cada, whom he called "little Red." His heart ached knowing that Nessie was broken, and he wondered if he had made the right choice. His tears did not stop flowing.