It's not jealousy, it's revenge-Chapter 1

Start from the beginning

Midoriya looked at him like he was some kind of bug. "W-What? I didn't do anything to her!" Mineta yelled in defense. "Alright then... where is she?" Midoriya stood up from the couch. It's not like he cared, he just wanted to see what a drunk momo was like. "The kitchen, she's with a guy from 2-B I think" Mineta sipped his drink and started giving Midnight googly eyes. Midoriya sighed and decided not to question it. He made his way to the kitchen, which wasn't far.

When he got there he saw a familiar girl and... Awase was it? It was a confusing scene. It looked like... Momo was being pressured. Midoriya walked up behind the 2-B student and tapped his shoulder. If by reflex, the guy turned around to punch him, but Midoriya dodged instantly. He grabbed his hand and gave him a death stare. "Okay, buddy. What's going on here? Since you were not hesitant to punch me, I can see it was probably something bad" Midoriya held his arm rougher. "What the hell dude! Let go!" Awase yelled and tried to take Midoriya's hand off of his arm, which just made Midoriya press harder. "I'm going to ask you again. What's going on here." Midoriya says even colder. Awase gave in and rolled his eyes. "Tch... can a guy not have fun? You're acting like she's your girlfriend, we all know what happened with you and Uraraka." the 2-B student smirked.

That remark caused Midoriya to get even more mad, pressing Awase's arm harder. "S-Shit shit! Calm down, I'll leave dammit!" he squinted in pain. "If she wasn't my vice-president, I wouldn't have given a damn what you did with her. But she's the one who is second in command, and if you affected her in any way, our class would turn more chaotic than it already is. I sure as hell don't want that. So scram, go hit on another chick" Midoriya let go of his arm. "Tch, asshole," he whispered. "What was that? I'll make sure to break your arm this time." Midoriya glared daggers at Awase. "N-Nothing. Sorry!" Awase ran off.

"Goddamn 2-B assholes..." Midoriya whispered. He turned to Momo who was trying to take her shirt off. "Woah- w-what are you doing Momo!?" Midoriya ran up to the girl and grabbed her arm. "H-Heyyy~ Hic" Momo smiled at the boy while accidentally slipping and falling on her ass. Midoriya tried his best not to laugh as he picked the girl up and sat her on his back.

"Do you recognize me Momo?" he asked. "Of course... you'reeee Broccoli~" Momo mumbled. Midoriya slapped his forehead and sighed. "Close enough" Midoriya whispered. "A-Are Hic you gonna bring me sum more boozee~!?" Momo asked. "No, you shouldn't be drinking anyway. You're one of our role models."  Midoriya responded a bit annoyed at her childish behavior. "Hic, pffff you sound like a Hic nerd" Momo laughed. Midoriya closed his eyes and held his composure from throwing this girl on the floor and leaving. "O-Okay we're going to the dorms, I'm taking you to your room." Midoriya started to head to the entrance while holding her.

"N-No I'm not! I'm not goin!" Momo grunted. "Yes, you are" Midoriya walked out of the dorm and onto the campus's street. "You can't make me! I'm a free woman!" Momo yelled. "Shut up! We're going. You're gonna get someone out here" Midoriya shushed her and charged up his quirk. "F-Fine..." Momo groaned and laid her head on the back of his hair.

He started running, not fast since he wasn't far. "Woahh! That's fast" Momo smiled. "Yeah." he whispered. "You're so nice! Super-duper cool! Hic" Momo yelled. "Uh, thanks?" Midoriya responded. Then something crossed his mind. "Hey, why are you drinking anyway? Todoroki would be worried, he's your boyfriend after all" Midoriya looked back at her. "I don't care wat he thinyks! I do what I want!" Momo rolled her eyes, with slurred words. "You're acting like he cheated on you, and you went to go drink to get your mind off of things." Midoriya laughed. "But he wouldn't do that" the boy quickly responded afterward. "W-Why are you laughing? Hic. Is my suffering funny to you?" Momo frowned.

It took a while for Midoriya to process this.

...

...