House of the Uzumaki Hyuga

Naruto is driving the car, while his children are asking Sakura questions, who responds calmly and confidently.

Hinata was happy, as the kids were curious about her friend, and she could have some peace with them.

"Aunt Sakura! Aunt Sakura!" Himawari called out to her by nudging her left arm. "Did you eat your daughter?" he asks innocently, making the pink haired girl giggle.

"No honey, Sarada's daddy gave me a seed, and that's why she's been." Sakura spoke with certainty, seeing the small girl's confused face.

" Mom said that to me too." Himawari says nudging her older brother, and talking about how she wanted to grow up to eat this seed too.

"I hope she's not bothering Sakura, she's pretty curious when it comes to that." Hinata says, looking at her friend. "It'll be good that you're here, they give me a job, if Naruto wasn't here, I'd already be crazy." The girl with the purple hair talks laughing.

"She's not getting in the way, Hinata, I love children, that's why I'm having Sarada."

A few minutes pass and Naruto stops the car in front of a two-story house, with two pools on the side, leaving Sakura with her mouth open, she knew her friend was a successful businessman, she just didn't know he was so well off that way.

"Straight to bed kids!" Hinata commands, and the children get out of the car, going to the door of the house, entering it.

"You can leave Hinata, I'll take the things, you can go to sleep." Naruto says leaving his grateful wife, who gets out of the car and also enters the house. "Aren't you going to come in Sakura?" Naruto asks opening the door that the girl is.

"Oh, sure." Sakura gets out of the car and follows the boy, who is carrying the groceries. "Want some help Naruto?" Sakura asks, walking into the kitchen with him.

"You don't need Sakura, you need to rest, you can't keep lifting weights, that could harm Sarada." Again, Hinata's twinge of envy crept through Sakura, thinking of how it might have been if she had accepted Naruto's request in their first year of high school. "I'll take you to the bedroom."

Naruto is so affectionate with her, and with Hinata, that it was weird to see him taking her to the guest room.

"Here." Naruto opens the door to one of the rooms on the second floor, it was a simple room, a corner table, a double bed, a door that probably led to the bathroom, and a large wardrobe. " I hope you're comfortable... I'm in the next room anyway."

"Naruto... I think I better go, Sasuke will be mad if he arrives and doesn't see me there..."

"Want me to take you?" Naruto asks and Sakura looks at him, with those bright green eyes he loved so much. "I just need to let Hinata know, then I'll take you."

Sakura nods, watching as the boy turns his back on her and walks to the door where he had this before and enters it.