Chapter 2 - Discovery

(Dream POV)
I woke up to find myself in Technos house. It takes me a minute to realize that I broke out of prison yesterday. But once I do I get up and go to a near by unoccupied bathroom to freshen up.

I take my mask off that I've worn for years and wash my face. I look in the mirror and topple over almost screaming. Looking back at me was Tommy's face but with my green eyes. I slowly approach the mirror and realized that it was my own face I was looking at. 'What? How can this be?' I looked almost identical to Tommy apart from the scars i had from prison. It didn't make sense how.

I start thinking back to the past, trying to think of something that makes sense right now. I then remember that I had a missing younger brother that would be about Tommy's age right now. 'Is Tommy my missing brother?!? But that's insane! He can't be!'

But if he was... i fall to the floor, tears start welling up in my eyes once I realize that if he really was my brother, then he wouldn't even believe me because I manipulated him to hell and back. I feel absolutely disgusted that all along, he was my younger brother that went missing years ago.

I can't believe that this is true. This is the only truth I know about this situation. I'm quietly bawling my eyes out right now because of the discovery. Don't know what to do now. What do I do with this new found knowledge.

It sickens me when I think back to all the times I've manipulated and tormented Tommy when he was on the SMP.

Someone quietly opens the bathroom door. I turn around quickly before realizing I didn't have my mask on. But it's late. Standing in the door frame was Philza, behind him was Techno. "Dream?"

I get up and quickly put my mask on. "It's nothing." I say before trying to walk out the room. "It's not nothing if your crying." He says as Techno approaches us. "You want to talk about it?" Techno's the last person I would hear this from but I physically clench my hands before replying to him with a short "no I'd rather not."

"Dream, you are going to talk about this issue or else." Philza keeps pushing me to give him an answer for some reason. Why does he care. "Why do you need to know?" Best to get a reason before I push more people away. "Because if it's something bad enough for you, the second strongest person I've met, to break down mentally then something is wrong." That was a very good reason why.

Techno is watching closely now. "Fine I'll tell you why. But you can't tell anyone else that isn't here." He smiles and nods as he leads me and Techno to the kitchen table.

We sit down and they look to me, probably for me to say something about why I was bawling my eyes out earlier. I couldn't think of something to say so I decided to take my mask off first and start from there.

I take my mask off and see the shock and amazement... or horror what was plastered on their faces.

(Techno POV)
Oh wow. Oh wow oh wow oh wow. He looks almost exactly like Tommy. Except for the green eyes, and scars but that's on everyone.

Plot twist no way
Wow
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
Dream face reveal????
Face reveal????
:O
Face reveal???
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
'Shut up I'm thinking'
:(((((

God the voices are loud, glad I could keep a straight face even when that's happening.

"Holy f#ck." Philza said, "you look almost exactly like Tommy." He's right they look almost identical except for the eyes. Dream looked away as he spoke. "I found out this morning." He begins to tell us about how he found out, about is missing younger brother and how he thinks Tommy is his missing brother. That part's surprising because of their history together.

After his explanation we all sat in silence. Or silent for them. The voices are going haywire.

Wow
Plot twist???
Tommy dream brothers???
E
E
E
E
E
E
So. No murderin' Dream:(
:(
:(
:(
E
E
E
Dream could pass as Tommy
Trueeee
Very
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
What will Tommy think??
Good question🧐
Hmmmm
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E

"What do you think is going to happen next?" Thats a very good question Philza. There was a short pause before Dream spoke again. "I plan to keep this to myself because of our history together." Dream replied.

I nod in agreement. "It's best to keep this between us for now." "But sooner or later he'll find out." I nod in agreement to Philza's reply, "but before that happens you best try and repair you twos relationship or he'll hate you forever." It's true, however he try's to hide this new information.

I can't believe this might be true but with how alike they look it's not too hard.

(Dream POV)
He's right no matter how I look at it, it's all the same. Ether acts as nothing changed, or attempt to repair the damage from the sideline. I told the two about my decision on the latter option and they agreed. It was the best decision I had and could help with me and Tommy's relationship, although, it's going to take a while.

A/N
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1002 words
Hello, 👋 welcome to the end of the chapter
Second part done!!!
To y'all it wouldn't have been long but to me it began a weeks :,)

To anyone familiar with my works you'll know that I did a thing where I'd show a photo as an outro. Recently I couldn't find any photos so this will need to end sadly.