"Promise?"
"Promise." All the children said.

"You are quite attached to them, aren't you?"
"Haha. I have nothing to say to that Rimuru-sama."

Both me and Testarossa them went to the meeting. I was greeted by a lot of the members. Those who knew me, knew that I don't like long pointless conversations, so they kept it short. While there were those who were knew, and didn't know much. Regardless, they were all quite nice and cooperative. Must be Testarossa's work.

The meeting went without much of a hitch. Official declaration of Tempest defeating the Empire was released. The Empire-Tempest peace treaty was not decided, but it was obvious that it would come. As such, nothing much out of the expected happened.

Nearly two hours after the meeting began, it came to an end. With this, only the main reason I came here is left. I really need to know what is going on about the situation of Ingrassia mobilizing their magic inquisitors in Laverra.

Just as the meeting was about to adjourn, I gota thought communication from Benimaru.

'Rimuru-sama. Something happened at El Dorado. We are unable to communicate with them.'
'Is Diablo still there?'
'Hai. Diablo and all the engineers are still there.'

<Warning. The barrier around Ingrassia had shattered.>

'Tch. Benimaru, I have some problems here as well. Send anyone you see fit to help under the pretext of saving the engineers.'
'Undrstood.'

*Crack*

As the voice of the barrier shattering resounded, the representatives took quick actions. In an orderly fashion they all left without creating more chaos. Hinata's also quickly came down from the viewing platform.

"Give me a quick report." Hinata said to one of her subordinates.
"Hai. It appears some monsters have managed to invade. Each one of them is atleast a B-class monster. Some of them are even as strong as A-class monsters. And the one leading them is S-class."

"This is? Too much. Don't you think?" Hinata asked while looking at me.

"The timing. It can't be a coincidence."
"True. Let's go and see."

All three of us, me, Hinata and Testarossa quickly made our way through the crowd, killing the monsters which came in our way.

"Quick, run. That monster is right behind you, Illia." A child screamed with tears in his eyes. If my memory serves me correctly, he was one of the kids with Testarossa. The other kids with him were also the same ones.

Another kid, who had fallen over tried to get up, but the monster would have got to him before he could even get up. But, Testarossa made swift work of the monsters.

"Are you all alright?" Testarossa asked as she called healing magic on the kids.
"O-onee-chan."
"It's alright. You all should go to a safe place." Hinata said as she walked to them.

"Knight captain?" The boy said looking at Hinata with tears still in his eyes.
"Yes. I am here, so you don't need to worry. Take shelter."

The boy just nodded and took the others with him.

"I never thought I would see a primordial save a human." Hinata commented.

Testarossa just started silent and didn't reply to it. We then continued to move towards the place where their leader was.

Once we reached the central plaza, the main leader became clear.

"Kukukuku. You all look so delicious. I am sure I will get a lot stronger after eating you." Vega said. If it wasn't for Yuuki's information, I wouldn't have identified him. He was once his subordinate, after all.

"So you are finally here, Hinata and that stupid demon lord." A man said. I hadn't even noticed him. Well, it's not my fault. He is just too weak.

"Reiner. I thought you were in prison."
"I was. What do you even know, bitch. I had to suffer so much, but it all comes to an end today. I will take my revenge."

"Let's get rid of you, shall we?" I say as I was about to launch some of my aura at him, but I suddenly had an odd feeling.

I quickly put up barriers on my right side and blocked it with my arm.

*Thud*

A sound echoed as something collided with my right arm.

<Report. 12% damage to multi-dimensional barrier. Initializing reconstruction.>

"Tch. So you are here as well, Michael?"
"Hahahaha. Yes I am. Let's settle our score, shall we ?" Michael said as he opened a portal.

"If we fight here, we will destroy everything, won't we?"
"That's oddly considerate of you."
"Don't mind me."

It could very well be a trap. No. It most probably is a trap. But I will have to go.

"Hinata, Testarossa. Take care of things here."
"Don't order me." Hinata said as I passed through the portal.

----------------------

I hope you guys liked it.