CHAOTIC LOVE

After an hour... Meeting arrangements are well prepared. And other clients have arrived. Then your best best best best friend arrived don't think that person as Jennie. No way. He is our SEOKJIN our wwh you know. And even our savage meow.

"Congrats y/n you're gonna head this meeting as jimin's secretary. A proud moment for him in front of other influencial people."

"Thank you Jin oppa."

"Good luck y/n"

"Thanks yoongi-ssi."

Further then,our hero's entry..

"Y/n don't destroy our company's honour."

"Ah..no mr. Park, I'll give my best."

"Okay fine."

During the meeting

"Good luck yniee."

Everything has been arranged and now you're dawning the meeting.

"Ms. kim y/n, you may start."(jimin)

"Yeah, ofcourse."

"As an employee of the origin headquarters, behalf of the origin authorities. I'm glad to inform you all about my new product development."

(Everyone: 🙌🙌 claps)

You've reached your 15th minute of explaining your project. Suddenly you're noticing that Jimin is staring at you. With his bubbly eagle EYES.  But... Can you handle it? Obviously not!. You're not capable of it. The soul of y/n started to rap like Jin.

Rhajajgwghwjaaqggdj.......

Y/N:*coughs* * coughs* hu.. oops.. pardon me.

"Yaah jimin-ah! Don't look at me like that. Seems like you'll swallow me!"(mindvoice)

"Miss y/n, is there any problem?"(min suga)

"Nope! May I continue."

"Yeah..sure.."(min suga)

Finally! You've done your project explaining session.

________________________________________________

" Congrats 🎉🎉 yn! You didn't destroy the meeting."( Jennie hugs)

"Yaah! Did you think that I'll destroy it!?. However thanks"( no expressions at all)

However at a small corner of your heart was embarrassed because of the struggled moment in between.

•••••••••••

A little further.....

An important client who's similar to enemy of jimin.

"You know the girl who headed the meeting, ah.. her name is.. ah.. yes.. Kim y/n."(he said deliberately when jimin was a little closer to him)

"So, what's with her "(his assistant)

"In the middle of the meeting her face went kinda like she's gonna cry. And also she started to struggle at the moment. That interrupted awfully. And she is jimin's secretary!"

* Jimin was pissed- off hearing this. he went to his cabin with ignoring face.*

"Hi-fi plan success!"