"I'm so done with you." Evelyn sighed.

"Are you blushing? Gross."

Evelyn punched his side, "Shut up. I'll rip you limb by limb."

Minho snickered at her sudden aggressiveness. "You aren't denying it."

"Please, you're red yourself." Evelyn pointed at his face.

"It's my job, I make all the girls flustered." Minho smirked, ignoring her comment.

"Whatever." Evelyn mumbled, standing up and walking back to the trail that lead back to the campsite.

"You're not denying it." Minho followed her, grinning ear to ear.

Evelyn mumbled a few words as the two kept bickering while walking back to camp.

"You're just an arrogant toe-rag. I wasn't red! It was dark, so how could you see me red? You're making up stuff, alright — "

Minho cut her off, grabbing her waist, his back was leaning against a tree, pulling Evelyn towards him. "Shut up."

"What are you doing — "

"Shut up." Minho grumbled once again, pulling her into him.

His lips pressed against hers, Minho's eyes fluttered shut as Evelyn surprisingly leaned into the kiss.

Her hands trailed to the back of his neck, pulling him close.

Minho leans into the kiss until she's almost completely atop him. He switches their positions, Evelyn's back was now leaning onto the tree, while Minho's hands gripped her waist firmly.

Evelyn tilted her head, giving him more access to the kiss.

The two finally pulled away, for what seemed like hours.

They looked at each other breathlessly, gaining their composure.

"No, we shouldn't." Evelyn mumbled, her voice hoarse.

Minho looked down at her lips, ignoring her remarks, kissing her again.

Evelyn melted back into the kiss, ignoring the protests in her mind. Her hands trailed up into his hair, Minho humming due to her actions.

It was Evelyn's turn to pull away.

"I — " She pushed him away, his hands leaving the grip they had on her waist.

Evelyn sighed, breaking the eye contact and walking away from him breathlessly back to the camp, not planning to look behind her.

Minho just stood there, he was still in his breathless state. He mentally cursed himself, his eyes not leaving her retreating figure.

"Shit."

✩°。 ⋆⸜ 🎧✮

The morning went by quickly. Not like the moment Evelyn and Minho shared the night before, the kiss was still fresh on both of their minds.

Evelyn was now standing in front of Professor Alex. Q, Florian and Kitty standing right next to her.

She still hasn't told anyone about what happened, and she wasn't planning to.

The teen girl was wearing a black and blue colored vest, with matching loose pants and her usual dirty Converse's.

Professor Alex called them up and Minho's eyes darted to Evelyn with a blank expression.

Madison was stood beside him clutching his arm tightly.

Evelyn's eyes, met his until she scanned the arm holding him tight.