Very thankful that my boyfriends parents are so amazing and supportive of us and my career. Jack is amazingly supportive as well.

The second period has no goals meaning the third period starts 1-0. About a minute in quinn scores tieing it up. Sophia stands up cheering loudly wearing her canucks Jersey with hughes on the back.

We all clap for quinn as he celebrates and winks at sophia. Jack and Luke on the bench happy for their older brother. The game continues and both luke and Jack are back on the ice.

Luke passes to jack who passes it to nico who then passes it back to jack. He shoots it but misses and luke gets the rebound and shoots it right into the back of the net. Lilly and I both shoot up out of our seats cheering.

I turn and high five her "that's our boys!" I yell over the cheers of the fans. She smiles happily "yes they are!!" She yells back. We sit back down once the game continues. Third period is fast but the scoring continues for both teams.

The devils win 4-2 over the canucks. We all walk down to the meeting area and I stand catching up with sophia and lilly but mostly sophia since she lives in Vancouver with quinn.

Our phones all go off signaling that Jack and quinn are being interviewed separately. I put ab airpod in to listen to Jack's.

"Jack you played extremely well tonight against your older brother, what is motivating you the most?" The interviewer asks. "Uh obviously My family and Olivia my amazing girlfriend" he answers with a smile.

I blush watching his eyes sparkle and he smiles brightly. "You seem very happy, how long have you been together?" Another asks. "Uh about 7 months" he answers confidently.

We didn't celebrate our 6 months because honestly we forgot because of how busy we were last month. The night that the singles released we're celebrating just us and celebrating 7 months together.

7 months and I already know he's the love of my life. "Olivia's a popstar correct?" Someone asks. "She is" he says proudly. "What's your favourite song of hers?" The same one asks. "Oh it's one she hasn't released yet" he answers.

They move on to talk about hockey and what his goals are for the season then about 15 minutes after he's done he comes out and lifts me up into a hug. "You did so good baby" I whisper.

"Thank you my girl" he whispers squeezing me. "I love you" he adds. "I love you too jacky" I whisper. He puts me down and kisses me deeply. After pulling away he hugs his mom and dad.

Once Luke's out we meet quinn and sophia. Jack and luke give him hugs and so do their parents. "Even though you lost you did good quinny" I tell him. "Thank you liv" he says side hugging me. "Hey what about me?" Luke asks jokingly.

I roll my eyes "yeah yeah you did good too lukey" I tell him. "You all did good tonight my boys" ellen says then squeezes their cheeks. All three Hughes boys groaning.

We split up from everyone in the parkade "we going out?" He asks. "Uhh I think so, isla and cari wanted to and said to meet them at our regular spot" I answer. "I can be dd" he says.

"You sure baby?" I ask him. He nods "yeah I wanna be sober tonight" he says. I nod "if ya say so" I reply. He smiles and rests his hand on my leg.

Gold Rush | Jack Hughesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें