Nirbhay  enterrd inside the room of nish ... his heart went  for his boy ..   he looked so pale and lifeless ...

Nirbhay sat beside him and gently caress his head.... 

Nirbhay remember the way nishant was pleading to Neevan to stay back and he didnt ...   he could never forget that site ever ...   neevan just crushed all there heart .. And left ...

Nirbhay sat beside him and just keep on holding his hand

with his gentle touch ...  Nishant open his eyes groggily.... 

Nirbhay caress his head...  - Abhi kesa lag ra h baccha?

Nish weakly - N..neev?

Nirbhay stiff... nish look arround his eyes searched for his baby boo ..

Nish tens up and sat up panicking - Bhai neev....

Nirbhay startled - Nishant aram se u r still weak beta..

Nishant tensed - Bhai.. bhai neev vo.... 

In his agitated state nishant woke up to remember neevan was going .  he did not cone across the term that neevan had already left

Nishant - Bhai...neev . neev kaha h.... vo nhi gya na use bulao please vo pagal hogya h kuch bhi bol ra h

Nirbhay cub his face - Neevan chla gya h .. Nishant...

Nish stilled

Nirbhay with dead cold eyes - Vo chla gya h usne apne liye kuch decide kia h .. and we have to accept that...

Nishant looked at nirbhay numb .   tears drop down his eyes - Vo sachme chla gya bhai? 

Nirbhay's heart break  to see the look of helplessness in his eyes..

Nishant hurt - vo esa kese karsakta h bhai.. vo jnta h hum usk bina ni reh sakte ...  to fr kyu bhai ...  kyuu

Nirbhay just pulled him closer to his chest... while nishant broke down in his chest  it killed them thousand time to think that there neev left...

Nirbhay - Use jab lgta h ki use Mrs chauhan k sath rehna chahiye to wohi sahi....

Nish was hurt very hurt it kills them to think that neevan had chosen Mrs chauhan... things could never go back to Where it was ...

Scene changes to chauhaan villa

The moment Neevan entered inside the house he shut himself up completely...  ..

Anamika saw the staff coming out of neevan's room..

Anamika tensed  she saw the food plate intact in his hand