Disclaimer

Hello and welcome to my Trash of the Count's Family fanfiction!

So, I love the novel and definitely enjoy reading the fanfics made by the fans. However, I noticed that only a few people write stories about one of my favorite tropes which is the original Cale turning back time and trying to defeat the White Star (any recommendations? hehe). Thus, I decided to make my own because why not?

As this is a fanfic, most of the contents are from the novel so those who haven't finished it or haven't even began reading it, please be warned and proceed only if you are willing to get spoiled.

Just some warnings, I am not extremely fluent in English so this story is definitely going to have grammatical errors. I also read the novel a long time ago, perhaps a year by now, so my facts might be wrong. If that happens, please remind and tell me hehe, thank you in advance!

Some characters might be out of character (ooc) and it's because I am basing the characters on the "birth of a hero" timeline which wasn't really mentioned much in the novel with a lot of imagination/opinions. 

This story will contain mature themes such as cursing, bleeding, and the likes.

I can't really imagine any ships sailing because I see everyone as a big family which is why there will be no ships in this book.

Please do not steal anything in this work because it is considered as plagiarism which is a crime.

Naturally, I don't own Trash of the Count's Family. I am just a writer who enjoyed the novel and wanted to write stories about it. I only own my OCs and the plot of this story. Nothing more, nothing less.

I only post on Wattpad so if you find this story in another website and I don't mention it, please inform me about it.

Once again, thank you for giving this story a chance.

Hope you all enjoy and stay safe!

                                                                                                                                                               - Otaku27_