She's My Wife (Avengers)

En başından başla

I pulled Nat by her arm, helping her up to the house

Thor asks curiously, "What is this place?"

Tony answers unsure, "A safehouse?"

I sigh and tilt my head to the side and gesture them all to go inside, "Let's hope."

We all head inside and I see the other Avengers look around the place in awe. While Nat immediately looks for her sister.

"Sweetheart, I'm home!" I called out.

Then there she came out from the kitchen. Ekaterina Romanoff-Barton. She stood in a comfortable outfit. Her long red hair that looks like it hasn't been brushed yet, which I assume as she just woke up and began breakfast. She also had a sleepy look, but still looking absolutely gorgeous. Long tamable red hair with bright ocean green eyes.

I smile at her softly, walking towards her and getting a strand of her fair away from her face, "Hey. I brought some company. Sorry I didn't call ahead."

She smiles brightly at me then kisses me softly in the lips then pulls back, "Hi, it's alright." She then looks around then sees her sister then rushes to her side, "Oh gosh are you alright? Do you need the med aid?"

Nat shook her head at her younger twin's worry and pulled her into a hug, "I'm good."

I then hear Tony whisper to Thor, "This is an agent of some kind."

I let out a small chuckle and introduce my wife to them, as Kat moves back to my side and places an arm around my waist, "Gentlemen. This is Ekaterina,"

Nat added, "My younger twin sister."

I look down and see her smile at them and nods her head, "I just made some breakfast. If you guys are hungry, just go to the kitchen."

I then hear a bunch of rushed footsteps and Immediatley knew it was my children, "Ooo Incoming,"

I let go of my wife and knelt down when Katiya first came running, followed by her twin older twin brother Andrei.

"Dad!" I pick up both the twins into my arms then kissed their foreheads, and hugged them tightly.

"How are you guys doing? You didn't stress out your mother much did you?"

Tony mutters in surprise, "These are... Smaller agents."

Katiya asks excitedly, "Did you bring Aunty Nat?"

Nat peaks out from the others, "Why don't you hug her and find out?"

Katiya squeals and runs to her arms, as Nat picks her up.

I smile softly as I see my son began to get shy when he sees he's favorite Avenger which sadly isn't me, but Tony.

"Sorry for barging in on you." Steve, ever the gentleman, apologizes.

Tony agrees, "Yeah, we would have called ahead, but we were busy having no idea that you existed."

Kat giggles lightly waving off their apologies, "It's no worries. Me and kids like Clint and Nat's surprise visits. Now even got better," She nods towards Andrei who is still hiding slightly behind me.

I nod, laughing a bit, "Yeah, well, Fury helped me and Kat set this up when Kat got pregnant. He kept it off SHIELD's files. I'd like to keep it that way. We figured it's a good place to lay low."

Tony stammers a bit looking at my wife in shock, "Wait- you were an agent too? Of SHIELD?"

Kat nods her head, "Yeah, I was a spy agent like Nat. And I was also like a Medic. But then I retired five years ago when I got pregnant with the twins,". Her eyes then widens slightly in shock then looks at the kids, "Hey, why don't you guys introduce yourselves to our new friends here,"

Katiya looks at the other Avengers with a wide smile, she looks exactly like her mother but with my eyes. All personality, likes, and dislikes too. "Hi! I'm Katiya! And I'm 5!" She holds up 4 fingers, which made Nat chuckle before pulling her thumb up to make it five. Everyone in the room laughs at this, which made her blush lightly, before wiggling down. And runs to her mother, and pushes her face to her stomach, shyly.

I look down and see Andrei starting to show himself. While Katiya is exactly like her mother. Andrei on the other hand, is exactly like me. No trace of his mother except for the fear of the dark and likes of food. "I'm Andrei, Katiya's older brother,". He gave a little wave to the Avengers, but more directly to Tony. Which Tony caught onto and gave a wave of his own with a big smile.

I look back to Kat and see her wide smile, as she looks back at me, and gives me a big hug, "Me and the kids have missee you,"

She pulls back just as Nat moves beside her and touches her stomach, "How's little Natasha, huh?"

Kat smiles apologetic at her sister and lets out a small chuckle, "She's.... Nathaniel,"

Nat loses her smile and narrows her eyes then bends down, looking directly at her stomach, "Traitor."

I interjected and look at the two sisters, joking lightly, "Sorry not sorry Nat, you gotta accept this little one. The next one, we already planned won't be named after you."

My wife looks at me with a raised brow, "We? Who told you that? If you carry one for nine months then we'll talk."

A few months later... Nathaniel Pietro Romanoff-Barton was born. With my brown hair and Kat's ocean green eyes.

 With my brown hair and Kat's ocean green eyes

Credits:

• Photos from Collage is from Pinterest