I drank my water and kept the glass in the sink.

T: " Do you know Vegas also didn't come there? I already told them that heads of both families should be there. But still he ignores me or he doesn't take me seriously. Do you know why?"

P:" How would I know this? You should ask Khun Vegas about it."

I started to move towards my room.

T:" Weren't you with him Yesterday?"

My feet Froze the moment he said it.

P:" Why would I be with him?"

T:" C'mon Pete. No need to act innocent. I know what's going on between you two. You're his new fuck buddy, right?"

Fuck buddy? What the hell he thinks of me?

P:" Khun Tawan there's nothing like that between us. I'm not his fuck buddy but i thought it was you."

T:" Oh Yes! That was me. You interrupted us when we were having our good time back then. Remember?"

Was he telling me all this on purpose? I curled my finger into fist and tried to calm myself down.

T:" But now he started to avoid me. Because he got someone new."

P:" You should talk about this to Khun Vegas. He might help you with your questions. I need to go back now. Have a great time Khun Tawan."

T:" Is this what Major family teaches to their bodyguard? Should I tell Kinn that his one of the bodyguards is trying to avoid me and was disrespectful towards me?"

P:" Sorry? I didn't disrespect you."

T:" I'm talking to you but you're so determined to go back and trying to ignore me. You were not like this before. You are becoming like Vegas."

Now I'm confirmed that he knows about me and Vegas.

T:" You're ignoring me just like he ignores me. I can tolerate him but if you also started ignoring me, that's a bit of rude. Don't you think Pete?"

P:" Sorry if you felt like that Khun Tawan. But I don't mean it."

I decided to stay here with him for a while so that i can know what actually he wants to talk to me.

P:" I was a Lil bit tired and feeling sleepy. So i wanted to go back to room. But if you feel that I'm avoiding you. So I'll be here and answer your questions , without avoiding you."

He smirked and looked at me. I already don't like him as he was once close with Vegas.

T:" That's how a bodyguard should be. You should listen to your masters."

You and Master, my foot.

T:" So tell me Pete, the day you caught me and Vegas in our intimate moment. How does that feel?"

P:" What?"

What the fuck is he even asking me?

T:" I mean do we look good together?"

I wanted to say that it felt disgusting. Is Tawan still thinking about Vegas? He better not.

P:" That day, I didn't saw anything . I immediately closed my eyes."

T:" You missed the chance to see two people who are really in love. Poor you."

P:" Sorry?"

Is he still dreaming? Vegas himself told me it wasn't love.

T:" Pete , i wanted to ask you a question for so long. But I wasn't able to ."

P:" What is it?"

T:" Whenever I and Vegas were together, i always see your eyes continuously staring at him. Do you like Vegas?"

P:" No, I think you get a wrong idea."

T:" Right. I also thought that. But then can you tell me what is it about?"

He showed me few pictures in his phone. Those photos were of mine and Vegas. In one of the photos we were holding hands and in few photos we hugged or kissed each other. Vegas told me that once Tawan send our photos to his father so that we could be separated. Is he trying same trick on me? But I will never leave him. Not again!!

T:" Can you explain this Pete? Neither you're his fuck toy nor you love him . Then what is this? Why would a major family servant and a head of minor family would do such thing?"

I was loosing my patience.

P:" Khun Tawan, it's nothing. These are old photos and we were drunk on that day. This really means nothing."

T:" Do you really think I'm an idiot Pete?"

The tone of his voice was changed. Is he getting angry on me?

P:" What do you mean ?

T:" You seriously don't know what do I mean? "

P:" Khun Tawan, i don't know why you're reacting like this but......"

He cut me off .

T:" Listen Pete. I've nothing to do with you. But you have to understand what's better for you and Vegas . "

P:" What?"

T:" I know you both like each other. But Pete think about me too. I love him too . We were good before you came into our lives. "

So it's true that he knows about our relationship.

P:" Wait! Do you really think me and Khun Vegas are in relationship?"

T:" Yes."

That was the end of my patience.

P:" It's good then. I won't drag this conversation any further. What you actually want from me? Just say and end it ."

T:" Oh! I forgot that I've to go to my gym session. We can talk afterwards. There is no hurry. "

He smiled while looking at me and then went away.
Wtf! Did he do all this just to hear from me or did he want to confirm about my relationship with Vegas? And i gave him confirmation 🤦🏻‍♀️.

I came back to my room . Porsche was not there. I tried to collect my thoughts and focus on what actually happened right now.
Tawan has something in his mind. I am damn sure that he knows everything about me.

Ring ring!!!

My phone rang. It was Vegas. I picked up the phone immediately.

P:" Vegas I was about to call you. Do you have any idea who is staying at our house?"

V:" Is it Tawan?

Vegas sounded worried.

P:" Yes it's him. How do you know about him?"

V:" He called me just now. The way he was talking to me I am sure he knows something ."

P:" I met him in the morning. He knows about our relationship. He knows that we are together."

V:" Did he say anything else?"

P:" No, when I told him that we are in relationship he just went away."

V:" You have to be very careful Pete."

P:" I don't know much about Tawan. I am sure I can handle him . But I am just scared. What if he tells about us to Khun Korn?"

V:" I know that bastard very well. He is never going to miss an opportunity like this. He sure has something planned. He won't tell about us to anyone. Don't worry Pete. I will find out what he is up to!!!!!!

____________________________________________________________

Thank you guys for reading ☺️.

If you like it, then don't forget to vote and Comment.😅