𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒔𝒌

KINGPIN VS. SPIDER-MAN...
After dropping Peter, Miles headed over towards another building.

"Kingpin!" Miles shouted as he landed onto a glass building with Kingpin standing on the other end of it

Miles began to charge at him, but Kingpin slammed on the building causing the glass to shatter all the way to Miles who did a back flip, once he landed Kingpin brought out his pistol and began to shoot.

Miles jumped up and flipped shooting a web to his gun, "Nope!" Miles flung it away, and landed, "Sorry! That's cheating"

Kingpin began to charge towards Miles just as a subway train flies pass them.

"Adíos" Miles said shooting a web to the the train dodging Kingpin who heaved looking towards him. As the train continued to move Miles stuck by its side and looked up to see the green button.

"I gotta get to that button" He said and just as he did a hand grabbed him by his head pulling him inside, pressing him against the other side of the train Kingpin tried to strike but Miles moved out the away and went invisible.

Miles tied to move passed him but then was slapped down and onto a seat, Miles tried to venom strike but he couldn't, "Oh, no"

Kingpin grabbed Miles by his neck and pressed him against the window, "Not so easy doing it on your own, is it?" Kingpin asked as the train went into the beam.

"I can't wait to kill one more Spider-Man" Kingpin gritted his teeth and held a fist, but before he could do anything a voice began to glitch in and out grabbing his attention.

"Where am I?" The voice asked. Kingpin looked over to the end of the train and saw his wife and son appear in a glitch.

"What?" He questioned.

"Wilson?" His wife asked as different versions of her and there son appeared.

"Is this what you want man?" Miles asked.

"What are you doing?"

"Stay away from me"

"Vanessa. Vanessa" Kingpin called out, "Richard"

"What are we doing here?" His son asked.

"I don't know, Richard" His mother answered holding, looking towards Kingpin.

"Vanessa. It's me you know me" Kingpin said breaking down.

"We're leaving now" She said as she and there son began to run down from the train. Kingpin released Miles and ran to try and stop them, but just as he could go any further they disappeared.

"Don't go" He begged, "Stay with me. Please!" But they where gone, and the train began to pull up from the beam. As it did Miles popped through a hole through the ceiling and he made his way out, but so did Kingpin at the other end.