𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙘-𝘾𝙤𝙣

THEY TOOK A BUS.
"I'm not swinging to the Hudson Valley, kid. Not after a hearty burger breakfast. Keep your legs fresh. You're gonna thank me later" Peter said as he and Miles sat at the far back of the bus.

♪ I can see a new horizon ♪
♪ Underneath the blazing sky ♪

Miles and Peter began to suit up in the woods, they both took off their jackets, Peter flips off his shoes, Miles put on his mask.

♪ I'll be where the eagle's flying higher-"

Peter looked over to Miles who was wearing a yellow cape, "And its a no on the cape"

"I think it looks cool" Miles said having his arms crossed.

Peter yanked the cape, "Take that off. It's disrespectful. Spider-Man doesn't wear a cape"

They then walked up to a huge boulder were they looked at Alchemax.

"So how do we retrace Peter's steps?" Miles asked.

"That's a good question" Parker replied, kneeling down, Miles follows his actions.

"What would I do if I were me?" He spoke putting his head on his chin, thinking, again Miles copies, "Got it"

"Step One: I infiltrate the lab. Two: Find the head scientist's computer" Peter said listing.

"That lady with the bike is the head scientist. I saw her in this documentary at school" Miles added.

"Cool! Step Three: I re-examine my personal biases. Step Four: I hack the computer"

"It's not technically hacking" Miles corrected.

"Not now. Hold on, I just lost my train of thought... Step Five: Download the important stuff. I'll know it when I see it. Step Six: I grab a bagel from the cafeteria and run" Peter then got up to stretch his legs against a tree.

"So what am I doing?" Miles asked.

"Step Seven: You stay here. You're lookout very important" Peter said stretches out the rest of his body.

"Look, man You gotta teach me how to do Spider-Man stuff or I won't be able to help" Miles said putting Peter's stuff in his bookbag.

"Watch and learn kid. I'll quiz you later" Peter said swinging away to the lab.

"Why do I get stuck with the janky, old, broke hobo Spider-Man?" Miles asked himself before elbowing the boulder, putting a crack in it. "Whoa! That's new"

Miles then heard a vehicle pull up. He looked over the broken boulder to see a black truck and once one of the doors opened a big black figure came out of it.

"Kingpin" Miles gasped shaking his head slightly.
Getting back in his hiding spot Miles breathed heavily.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ❁ •°*"˜.•°*"˜