𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚

Alright, lets do this one last time...
From what could be seen, was a man with light skin, blond hair and blue eyes putting on a Spider-Man mask.

My name is Peter Parker, I was bitten by a radioactive spider. And for ten years, I have been the one and only Spider-Man.

Peter gets bitten by the spider allowing him to become this hero. He ran up towards and up machine. Then out in the city of New York he swung through traffic avoiding getting hit by cars.

I'm pretty sure you know the rest.
"With great power comes great responsibility"

Peters' Uncle Ben, said these famous words however he didn't get to see how much Peter Parker has grown, but his death sparked something in Peter making him how he is.

I saved a bunch of people, fell in love, saved the city. And saved the city again. And again and again and again.

Peter used his whole body to slow down a train. Later in a alleyway, Peter Parker stood in his Spider-man suit making out with a woman in front of him who hanging upside down, she was known as Mary Jane aka MJ. Before cutting of to see him having lunch or dinner with Mary Jane before his Spider-sense tingled from him to turn around and punch a flying car back.

Cutting off to see him stopping two burgles with just his presence, to him holding a person while swinging a web, hanging someone lamppost, afterwards lifting a car, then heading over to what is assumed to be Brooklyn bridge to see him yelling out and holding two webs which held onto two bus loaded with passengers.

And I uh... I did this...

We don't really talk about this

Look I'm in a comic book, I'm a cereal. Did a Christmas album.
I have an excellent theme song.

Spider-Man! Spider-Man!

And a so-so popsicle. I mean, I've looked worse.

Peter was then shown being pinned against the wall by infamous villains like, Doc Ock, Kingpin, Green Goblin.

But after everything... I still love being Spider-Man. I mean who wouldn't?

He then climbed put a glass building before leaping off and spinning around in the air, cutting off to seeing him fight Green Goblin.

So no matter how many hits I take, I always find a way to come back. Because the only thing standing between this city and oblivion, is me.

Going back to the city where he swung from building to building, launching himself high enough into the air that pigeons were by him.

There's only one Spider-man. And you're looking at him.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• •°*"˜.•°*"˜

MINNIE SIDE NOTE: I don't own any GIF's, I found them on google.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 🕷 •°*"˜.•°*"˜