𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙥 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙝

AT BROOKLYN VISIONS ACADEMY...
Miles stood for a moment processing, all of the events that happened, especially the most recent, and the way he did well, he wrecked his dorm room, and during it all he noticed his artwork that he did with Aaron, and threw the sketchbook out the window, only for it to return to him in his hands.

When he catches it he looks to see, Peter, (Y/n), Gwen, Noir, Porker, and Peni came in through the window, walking up to him.

''Hey, bud. You okay?" Peter asked, as Miles wipes his face, but his next face was filled with confusion, sadness, everything, especially, "What kinda of a question is that?!".

"We've all been there. You know, for me, it was my Uncle Ben" Peter said placing a hand on Miles's shoulder.

"For me, it was my Uncle Benjamin" Noir said, placing a hand on Miles's other shoulder.

"For me, it was my father" Peni said.

"For me, it was my best friend" Gwen said.

"You know who they where Miles" (Y/n) sighed.

"Miles, the hardest thing about this job is you can't always save everybody" Porker said with a crack in his voice sitting down on a chair.

"Look, it was my fault. You wouldn't understand" Miles muttered.

"Miles, we're probably the only ones who do understand" (Y/n) said softly walking up to him, then there attention went to the door.

"Oh, no"

♪Who in here tryin' start a riot? ♪

"That way, that way" Peter instructed

"That way, that way" Peter instructed... they where all on the ceiling trying to avoid his roommate's sight.

Is headphones blasted with music and he sat down to read his comic.

"Other way, other way, other way, other way"

He then spins around in his chair, took a look at his comic and then looked up to see them.

"Hey there" Miles smiled.

"Do animals talk in this dimension? 'Cause I don't wanna freak him out" Porker asked but he got his answer when the guy passed out falling off his chair.

After he passed out they all got off the ceiling, and Miles tucked his roommate, and once he turned around he saw that Peni, Porker and Noir, were out of his room and Gwen was at his windowsill, and Peter and (Y/n) where standing next to each other.

"What's going on?" Mikes asked.

"Bye, Miles" Gwen said leaving, leaving Miles more confused.

"Miles, I came to say goodbye" Peter said.

"We can say goodbye at the collider" Miles spoke.

"You're not getting it" Peter said Miles, "You're staying here"