6: PRETTY PRIVILEGE

Start from the beginning

Even as Park Suho, he didn't have any problem with people who went under the knife to change their appearance.

[That's their money, anyway. Moreover, as long as it makes them happy, so be it.]

"Having said that, I won't use these capsules," Zirkus said, then he let out a sigh. "I'm busy, since I need to stop Enzo Fenton from feeding Sea Monsters to our schoolmates. It's not like I can report him. If he found out I was the snitch, he would probably kill me. I wish someone else would miraculously discover the Sea Monsters and report it to the teachers..."

Wait.

'Someone else?'

Zirkus looked down at the vial of red capsules in his hand. "If I changed my appearance with the help of these capsules and reported Enzo Fenton, then wouldn't it be fine? Because even if Enzo Fenton looked for the snitch, he would never find him."

Since Zirkus' real appearance would return to normal after an hour.

[Plus, this fake face looks trustworthy because it's pretty.]

Sadly, the "pretty privilege" was real.

<"You have an ugly face, but at least you have a good head on your shoulders, Shittyhead.">

Zirkus scoffed at the rude System's taunting. "Don't state the obvious, Blob."

***

ZIRKUS thought it would be hard to deceive a teacher, so he decided to use the most trusted student in Holy Sword Academy.

Of course, it was none other than Rivo Creswell.

[Nixie Winslet is also an option, but it's difficult to sneak into the Heroine Dormitory. So, let's just put the hero of the original novel to work.]

"Who is that?"

"Do we have a schoolmate who's as good-looking as that?"

"He's tall, but he seems young?"

"A Freshman?"

Zirkus belatedly realized that the male students he encountered were actually talking about him.

[Aigoo!]

He was surprised when he saw his reflection in the glass window.

Zirkus saw a gentle-looking boy with rose-gold hair and crimson eyes.

Yep, it was his face.

[Amazing. I only took one capsule and my appearance completely changed.]

He wore a black tracksuit with the Holy Sword Academy's crest. And yes, the shoes that he found in his closet were definitely sneakers.

[This fantasy world isn't based on the medieval setting, thank goodness.]

Now Zirkus looked like a handsome teenager who was on his way to exercise.

<"Kekeke! Is it your first time to have a handsome face?">

Blob the rude System taunted him again.

[Of course not. Park Suho, my previous self, was handsome. I could have been an actor if I didn't have a bad experience with the agency that scouted me. Since I was young and dumb back then, I got into more debt instead of debuting as an actor.]

"Forget it," Zirkus whispered to himself as he walked to his target destination again. "I have a food poisoning incident to prevent."

He was about to head to the top floor reserved for the top ten male students (similar to a penthouse in the modern world) when he noticed a figure sitting in the corner. You know, the triangle space under the staircase.