"Hey stranger." He comes over and kisses me. I walk towards the fridge and get the ingredients for the cookies and once u get everything out I start to pour the liquid things first.

"Madd's we're leaving." Cole calls from the front door and I nod.

"Okay!" I yell back and look at Chase. You aren't going with them?"

"Not really my scene, plus I wanted to stay here with my girl." He smiles at me. "Need help?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Do you always bake the cookies by yourself?"

"Yes I do. Sebastian doesn't pay attention and ends up eating all the chocolate chips, and Nat always burns them." I say chuckling and looking at him. "Dad taught me how to make them."

"That's sweet."

"Yeah he always used to make time for us. He could've been the busiest most tired main in the world and he would still take an hour out of his day just for us."

"He sounds like a great man." I smile at that and nod.

"He was." I ask Chase to hand me the flour and he does.

"What about your nieces and nephews."

"What about them?"

"You never talk about them. I wanna know what I'm getting into with this whole 'Christmas at the McKenna house' thing." He says shrugging and I stop what I'm doing to look at him.

"Christmas at the McKenna house?" I laugh at that. "Sounds so ritualistic."

"Isn't it?" He smiles at me and I shake my head.

"We're not murdering cows then spreading their bloods on our cheeks. How weird do you think we are?" I laugh even harder and he shakes his head.

"I've been your roommate for four months, princess."

"Oh that's foul." I laugh again. "But you're good, there will be no guest burning ceremony this year."

"Ha ha ha." He laughs sarcastically making me smile at him.

"I know, I'm hilarious."

"Completely."

"Well re-directing the conversation. My nieces and nephews are much like myself, but that's just because Marcus and Shawn raised them. They basically raised me too, along Natasha and my father."

"They are the most amazing children you will ever meet. Well Nathan is the youngest at 3 years old and then it's Austin he's 5. Lexie is 6. The legacies twins that are 9. And the oldest is Caleb that's 18."

"You have an 18 year old nephew?" He asks as he rolls up the cookie dough into balls.

"Yep fun fact he is actually a month older than me."

"Does he bug you about that?" He asks and I nod as I place the cookies in the over standing by the counter where the rest of the cookie dough is.

"Every chance he gets." I laugh at that and he nods. He looks at my face and I roll my eyes. "Do I have a booger up my nose? Chase it's not funny."

"You have cookie dough on your face."

"Where?"

"Right there." He then puts cookie dough where he pointed.

"You didn't. You know you have flour all over your hair." I grab the flour bag and he starts to take steps back.

"No, don't do it."

"Don't do what?" I pause. "This?" I throw flour all over his hair. And that's how the 'flour/cookie dough fight' started.  We kept fighting and somehow escalated from flour/cookie dough to everything that was on the counter. "Truce?"