{ P } You Cheater! { P }

Start from the beginning

"Oh, well, I don't know. Maybe because you were making out with a whore at a party you didn't even tell me you were going to!" I snapped. He paused.

"Wait what..?" He said. I pulled up the picture of him kissing Lady and showed it to him. He grabbed my phone from my hands and stared at it. He looked at me.
"Wukong..-" He started. I stopped him.

"No, no I don't want to hear it!" I yelled.

"Wukong please let me-"

"You seriously have just been cheating on me?!" I yelled.

"What? No! I would never Wukong, I swear!" He fought.

"Then what was that picture?!"

"It's not what it looks like, I promise!"

"Oh, okay, so NOW you pull the, "it's not what it looks like!" Out, I'm not falling for that Macaque!" I yelled. Macaque stared at me clearly getting upset.

"Why can't you just let me talk!" He yelled.

"Because I don't want excuses!"

"Wukong I'm telling the truth please believe me!" I grabbed phone from his hands and started waking out,
"Where are you going?!" He asked.

"Just.. Don't talk to me." I said. He grabbed my arm.

"Wukong, please let me explain, I promise It's not what it looks like at all, please..." He said. I got my arm out of his grip and walked out and shut the door. I walked outside and sat on step while dialing my dad's number.

📱Ringing. . . 📱

"Hey kiddo! What's up?" My dad answered. I was silent trying to hold back my tears and searching for the right way to talk about it, but my dad knew immediately something was wrong.
"Wukong? Are you okay? Your not talking." He asked. I sniffled choking back my tears. (His parents are Tang and Pigsy, fight me)

"I- Do you mind if I.. Stay with you for a few days?.. " I asked.

"No..? What's going on?" He asked.

"Macaque.. cheated.. on me." I stumbled on my words. The phone call went silent

"I'll come and get you now." My dad said,

"Okay." I mumbled.

"Will you be okay until I get there?" He asked.

"I should be.." I said.

"Okay, I'll be there as soon as I can."

"Okay." He hung up.

I turned around and opened the door and walked back in. Macaque jumped and looked at me. He didn't say anything though. I walked into the room, threw some important stuff into a bag as well as some clothes and then walked out.

"Wh-where are you going?" He asked. I looked at him.

"..I- need a break." I said while opening the door. Macaque, desperate. He grabbed my shoulder and begged me to stay.

"I'll explain everything, just please stay..." He said. I got angry and pushed him off.

"Goodbye, Macaque." I said opening the door and slamming it.

My dad was waiting there for me, I got in the car and threw my bag in the back.

"You okay?" He asked me. I was silent. He sighed and grabbed my hand trying to comfort me but obviously it wasn't working.

We arrived home and I walked in the door. Tang, or my other dad ran to me me.

"Are you okay Wukong?! That boy has some damn nerve to cheat on you, I swear I'm gonna beat him!" He said.

"Father.. please it's fine." I said. He was about to say something until Pigsy stopped him.

"We made your bed, and cleaned your room up, we will give you space for now. Okay?" He said. I nodded and walked upstairs.

I laid down, scrolling through pictures of me and Macaque. Over and over. The thought just made me sad.

💬 - Azure Lion - 💬

💬 -
Hey, I just thought I should check in, you ok?

I didn't reply. I sighed and went to sleep.

{ Three days later }

I was sat down with my parents while we were eating.

"I think I'm gonna go try talking to him." I said. They looked at me.

"Are you sure?" Pigsy asked. I nodded.

"Maybe I have it all wrong, I'm gonna try." I said with a smile. They smiled back and nodded. I stood up and put the dish in the sink.

"Okay, good luck Wukong." Tang said.

I got in the car and drove over, I got my keys and unlocked the door, I heard some fighting and yelling, but I ignored it. I opened the door and Macaque stood up.

"Wukong! Y-you- came back..!" He said, someone pulled him back down. It was Lady.

"Am I interrupting something." I said angry.

"No, no! Not at all!" He said.

"Yeah.." I said walking to the room. I should of never came back. It's okay, I'm just going to grab the rest of my stuff and leave. And I do as so. I packed my stuff, I walked out.

"Wukong please!" He said.

"No! No! I'm done Macaque, I'm done. You cheated on me and now you're trying cover it up whenever she's sitting right here! You're not fooling anybody goddamn it!" I yelled.

"She's not my girlfriend, I swear on my life Wukong." He said sternly.

"Yeah, well I'm not your boyfriend either. We're done." I stared at him. He looked at me and was silent. I felt tears in my eyes and walked out.

That's not something I ever wanted to say in my life.