"A mess"

Tord bit down hard on Tom's neck. His tail flicked up from the pleasure. "Ah~!" Tord smirked at this sound. "Stay." Tord walked off to get something. He reached into the closet, and brought out a little box. He took the lid off the box to reveal some 'toys'. Tom's eyes widened. Suddenly, he woke up. Sh#T I made a mess... he thought to himself. 

Knock, Knock!

"Tom! Breakfast!" Edd shouted through the door. "Yep!" Tom quickly got cleaned up and dressed. He ran down the hall and sat next to Tord, who looked extremely uncomfortable. "You good Commie?" Tom asked, with a slightly worried face. Tord nodded, but didn't speak. He hadn't touched his food either. Tom observed Tord for a little, before deciding something was wrong. Oh f#ck. They slept in the same bed. Tom had completely forgotten about it. His face flushed. "Tom, are you alright?" Edd had noticed as well. "I'll be back. I'm... still a bit tired!" Tom practically ran to his room, before turning off the lights. He sat in front of the door for hours.

"Tom? Hey, can we talk about last night...?" Tord asked, muffled through the door. Tom moved, and Tord opened the door. "So, last night... you kinda..." before Tord could finish, Tom was already speaking. "I know, I know. I-I really don't know why... I just had a dream. Sorry for the mess Tord." Tom looked as though he was on the verge of tears. "Who said I was mad? I just wanted to make sure that you knew. Come here, lemme cuddle you." Tord grabbed Tom and held him. Tom sat there for a moment, before breaking down in tears. Tord cuddled with Tom for hours and hours. They both loved it.