Chapter 606-610

En başından başla

Bai Sha reached out and explored Ouyang Zhixiong's dantian, but he immediately showed a disappointed look .

Although his spiritual power was running, there were no signs of condensing Five Elements Spirit Pearl .

"Trash-!" Bai Sha's face was gloomy . He ruthlessly stomped on Ouyang Zhixiong, whose mouth was bleeding, and he sneered, "It seems that the stimulation for you is not enough, if you condense the Five Elements Spirit Pearl, I might let you go . But since you are so ignorant, then don't blame me for being rude!"

With that said, his cold, tyrannical gaze glanced at the men in black . "Just now you treat Mrs . Ouyang too gentle . Since one person is not stimulating enough, then let's do two people and even three people together . "

"Don't waste time, our General Ouyang is waiting to watch a good show!"

The screams of sorrow, anger, and despair resounded in the cave again and again .

It was a bloody torture like hell, and it was also cruel torture that was inhumane at all .

Chapter 608

Half an hour later, the black-shirted men who were surrounding by Mrs . Ouyang reached out to test her breath . They reported coldly, "Reporting to White Protector (also known as Bai Sha), Mrs . Ouyang is dead!"

On the ground not far away, the wife who was originally dignified and beautiful was lying dead on the ground .

There was no complete skin on her body . There were blue and purple bite marks and scratches everywhere .

Her legs were twisted unnaturally, and her body was in a twisted posture . Obviously not only her meridians, but also her bones in her body were broken .

Her eyes were widened; the tears in the corners of the eyes had dried up; her messy hair was drooping, covering the dead eyes .

The moment before she died was full of despair and hatred .

Ouyang Zhixiong stared blankly at the scene in front of him, and his body trembled like a sieve .

He couldn't hear anything, and he couldn't feel anything . Only the sentence in his ear kept echoing- "Dead, Xiangyun is dead . My wife who has been with me for decades... died... "

"Kill... Kill... I will kill you all... I will kill you this bunch of... monsters ..."

Ouyang Zhixiong suddenly jumped up and rushed toward the man in red robe .

He knew that he was the mastermind of everything . He was the one who captured him and his wife . He suggested to torture Xiangyun to stimulate him .

It was this beast that killed Xiangyun . He made her die so miserably!!

Ouyang Zhixiong's actions were beyond everyone's expectations, especially Bai Sha, who had already known that he would assault him . Who knows he actually pounced toward the man in red robe .

The man in the red robe also showed some surprise, but then the surprise quickly turned into contempt .

At the moment Ouyang Zhixiong rushed over, he condensed spiritual at his left leg and kicked toward Ouyang Zhixiong's chest .

Who knows that Ouyang Zhixiong was ignoring the kick as if he didn't want his life anymore .

A pair of hands full of blood because of scratching the ground rock, clawed toward the man's neck like a ghost .

"Bang-" Ouyang Zhixiong was undoubtedly knocked out by the kick . Blood was flowing out of his mouth .