Chapter 44

return

My RV Hotel [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 44 [VIP]

    She strives to make the most of watching dishes.

    There are people with money? People with money? Prices for people with money, people without money? Prices for people without money. Even if these two people have some friendship in private, they meet each other and find that the price difference is huge, Xin Xiaoru will not pay attention to it.

    You don't? If you want, don't? Rent it. Xin Xiaoru didn't force it, but she just made it clear that she wanted to take advantage of the rich. It made people hate her teeth, and because of her own reasons, she had to ask for a place in this hotel.

    Xin Xiaoru's pricing for the rich? Refer to Peng Jie's previous pricing. It doesn’t make sense to pay 3,000 a month’s rent to the capsule hotel for third-level superhumans who play alone with their younger sisters. You? Leaders of superhumans, and even a very small number of fourth-level bigwigs Whether you can take it out or not depends on whether everyone thinks it is worth it. After all, it is not a necessity.

    Although some people love Xiaoru's house that can be charged and carried around, they can't get used to her deceit, and they don't have ordinary family members who need protection, so they put on a cold face for her. .

    If you don't, it's because you don't understand the RV's defenses, and you don't want to go up against He Guying, a Tier 4 powerhouse. Some people might just grab it.

    In this way, the journey of soliciting customers has been going on smoothly with a little ups and downs.

    Xin Xiaoru roughly divides the target group into three categories. One category is the aforementioned wealthy base owners or supernatural power leaders. These people are not short of money, and they are willing to pretend to be aggressive in front of their subordinates and others. They will rent a single room, with a monthly rent ranging from 3w to 4w? If you give crystal nuclei to insects, it is about 15w to 20w crystal nuclei?. [Note: In the future, the rent refers to normal crystal nuclei. If the ones in Xin Xiaoru’s hands are insect crystal nuclei, everyone should x3 or x5. Just have a rough impression of the estimated number.]

    The second category is the mobile team of supernatural beings, or the powerful lone ranger. Their strength is high or low, and they can basically achieve self-sufficiency, but like Peng Jie, they can't stabilize a territory in a world where zombies are rampant, no? A comfortable place to stay for a long time. Now there is a hotel that you can carry with you, and that is a safe home for them to follow.

    These people depend entirely on themselves for survival, no matter how high or low their level is, they have no money. Only a part of the crystal nucleus obtained is reserved for emergency transactions, and the rest is absorbed. Therefore, the price set by Xin Xiaoru is slightly lower.

    For example, a seven-person team of supernatural beings who are not very high-level, they want seven capsule hotels, a 6-square-meter toilet with two squatting seats and a separation of dry and wet, plus a 3.6 The cost of a square meter mini single room is 5900, and the rent is 1w per month.

    The third category is the team with ordinary people in the family or team. The supernatural beings gritted their teeth. In the difficult last days, they could save themselves as much as possible, but their families couldn't.