Chapter 36

return

My RV Hotel [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 36 [VIP]

    In the evening, everyone stood on the ridge of the field holding bowls to eat. The body was very tired, but the spirit was very excited.

    Now, they won't have to worry about eating!

    The elderly and children who are newcomers are also infected, so they are happy.

    On the second day, everyone went to battle and continued to harvest the mature crops?.

    Then everyone discovered that after the crops of paddy were picked off, new ears and fruits began to appear again, and it did not enter the recession period after harvesting once.

    Everyone is full of energy and continues to pick.

    After waiting for five days, the mature crops? One crop after another, the various? crops? that were just seedlings before began to mature.

    Youzhuang is running out of manpower!

    Xin Xiaoru immediately recruited a group of people from the Yicheng base who had no land to farm and who still had labor, and came to harvest together.

    Master Jiang, who is in charge of the design of the prefabricated houses for new people in Youzhuang, also led dozens of people to design the new houses in full swing.

    They plan to continue to build new houses on top of the trees that have grown from normal trees to towering trees.

    Youzhuang belongs to Xin Xiaoru's domain. The environment is very stable. There is no such thing as a beautiful tree that will be destroyed by the wind in the forest. It is advisable to build a house among the trees.

    The only problem is that I don't know how big and tall these trees will grow. Don't design it well here, and the trees will change again in a few days.

    Xin Xiaoru asked Master Jiang to design first, and then observed and observed by herself.

    The function of the upgraded fertile soil is the same as the microclimate of Youzhuang and its surroundings, and it can be adjusted. Xin Xiaoru can call up the domain panel, and control the fertile soil coverage below like controlling the clouds and rain above.

    The map turned into a sand table as she wished, and kept zooming in until the entire map was under her feet, and she was about the same height as the big tree she wanted to control. Then she began to delineate the fertile soil range of these trees.

    As long as the trunks of the trees and root systems are not in fertile soil, they will not grow at a speed visible to the naked eye. However, the root system at the end spreads to the surroundings, and more or less it will feed back to the tree to make it grow bigger. As long as it grows too big, Master Jiang and the others can still accept it.

    More and more people will come to Youzhuang in the future, and the area of ​​Youzhuang will become bigger and bigger. However, most of the area in the field is used to plant crops. The only place for people to live is hotels. Many people have no place to live. They can only find places to build boards in the gaps between cliffs and trees. house, tree house.