"How magnificent, those hollow cheeks, those sunken eyes. A pitiful picture of heroes if I have ever seen one. But don't be ashamed, isn't it your true form? And now the whole world is watching. How is the condition of the number one hero, the symbol of peace that they have always exalted!" Exclaimed All for One.

"...my body may have rotted away and declined..and the world saw me in this condition..but..my spirit..the spirit of the symbol of peace. Nothing you can take away even a fragment of that from me!" Exclaimed Allmight.

"How stubborn, I had forgotten how much a stubborn child you were. In that case I got something to tell you..I hope this won't hinder those spirits of yours.."

"Shigaraki..Shigaraki Tomura that you guys are hunting is none other than the grandson of Nana Shimura." Immediately this sentence made Allmight speechless. What did he say? There's no way that's true right?

"All this time I've been thinking about how much that fact would disturb you. But that's just past now. Did you know how much this society failed for him? Those so called righteous people will never be accepted by nobody like him. So I take him instead, i take care of him, i raise him, i give him what is called 'home'. And is just as i though, its quite fun! So how does your feeling right now huh? How does it feel to know that your nemesis is the one who takes care of the family your master? I say i got more than fragment of your spirit there!"

'Master own family..then..then..what have i done?!' Allmight thought as he shouted.

"...win.."

Allmight glanced behind him, saw a woman trapped in the ruins. Staring at him with tears in his eyes.

"..don't lose Allmight...please..win!" The woman screamed with all her remaining strength.

After hearing what the woman said, Allmight fell silent. Before a lightning-like energy flowed into his right hand. Turning the hand into its prime state.

"Of course, young lady.." Allmight whispered before looking back at All for One in front of him.

"You are right, All for One. There are so much..so much things we heroes have to protect..and that why..we cannot lose!" Exclaimed Allmight.

"..The act of taking is equally evil. We human, from the moment of birth, continue to take. Food, connections, even fellow blood. Living to the utmost. Continuing to slaughter, kill, and take. Life is to constantly sin. Life is evil itself. I am aware I am evil…. And you are not exception either. Now, come to me with the intention of killing and, I shall do the same." All for One said, slowly walking over to Allmight. Suddenly from beside him a wave of fire appeared. And with a little effort, All for One takes care of it. There it was seen that the members of the main team had arrived.

"Although they're pretty mediocore..to have taken care of nomus..its expected from the man who ascended to the rank of number two," said All for One.

"..Allmight..what's up with that patheic form of yours!!?" Endeavor shouted.

"If you only come to show your insults, then act like a real audience and quitely behave yourself." Said All for One, who then tilted his head to avoid Edgeshot's attack.

"Dont kid yourself, we came here to help" said Edgeshot, meanwhile Kamui Wood secured Mt. Lady and Best Jeanist. Tiger himself is now trying to save the women in the ruins.

"You guys.." muttered Allmight.

"This is about as much as we can do..but if it can lighten your burden, even a little..then we definitely will do it for you..so, Allmight..please, stop that wicked fellow. Everyone wishing for your victory . No matter what your appearance may be, you are still everyone's number one hero. So please win! Everyone has put their trust in you!" Exclaimed Tiger.