Heroes counterattack

Few hours earlier

"It's quite mysterious, isn't it?"

Shigaraki and the other villains finished watching the news on the television. On the main news channel, Nezu and other UA staff gave explanations about plans to strengthen security around the school and re-examined the campus crime prevention system. That was met with criticism from journalists.

"You see it right? Why are the heroes getting critized?"

"Their response is just a little slow! It's because it's their job to protect the students? Everyone makes a mistake or two. Heroes this day are under some strict standards huh? Bakugo?!"
Shigaraki asked Bakugo who was sitting in front of the league of villains, with his hands constrained.

"The moment that protecting people began to merit some compensation, heroes aren't heroes anymore. That Stain teaches!" Spinner said.

"The queerness of converting human life into money and other selfish pursuits.. and a society that codifies thinking into its rule.. citizens who criticize the loser who should instead be cheered on.. our battle is one of the questions. What is a hero ? What is justice? Is this society really just? We want each individual to think about these things. We intend to win this battle!" Declared Shigaraki.

Seeing Bakugo, who had been silent all along, Shigaraki was starting to run out of patience. He also thought of persuading Bakugo with a different approach.

"You also... don't you like being a winner?...Oi Dabi, remove his bindings." Shigaraki's orders.

"What, are you serious? This guy is going to go ballistic, you know?"

"It's okay, we have to treat him as equal. We're scouting him after all, besides..he should be able to tell the current situation that he has no possibility of winning against all of us here. Right, UA student?"

"...*sigh* What a drag, Twice free him," said Dabi, throwing the reins open to Twice.

"What?! Me?! No thanks!" Twice refused, even though he unlocked the binding afterward anyway.

"I apologize for taking such a forceful approach with you, however..please understand that we're not just a group of hoodlums endeavoring to perpetrate evil acts. We didn't just casually decide to abduct you. Everyone here has different circumstances but ..people.. rules.. heroes..we're all being shackled by them. You should be understa-" when Mr. Compress tried to explain their intentions, Shigaraki got up from his seat and then walked over to Bakugo. But before Mr. Compress was able to finish his sentence. Bakugo suddenly activated his quirk. Making an explosion in front of Shigaraki so that the hand covering his face was thrown.

"Shigaraki!" Twice shouted worriedly.

"..I stayed quite and listening to your blabering on and on! Idiots dont know how to summarize things so they go on forever. So basically you tell me that 'we make people hate us, so please join us' right!? Its pointless!" Said Bakugo, he then gave a victorious smug to the Villains in front of him.

"I will win after all! Just like Allmight who won every single one of his fights! You all can say what you want, but nothing can change my mind about that!"

Hearing Bakugo's words, Shigaraki was silent. He glanced at the severed hand that had fallen by his feet.

"...father.."

While all this was happening, the television reporting on the UA situation was still on. And there was shown Aizawa and Nezu who informed them that they were still carrying out an investigation with the local police which had been rearranged after the previous massacre incident.