Final Stage

Witnessing Allmight's battle with All for One, Shigaraki couldn't help but remain silent. All for One's words just now still rang in his mind.

'..grow?..'

"Shigaraki, lets get out of here while he's keeping Allmight busy!" call Mr. Compress, as he moved the unconscious Dabi with his quirk.

"..then take this piece with you too" said Shigaraki, looking at Bakugo.

"..you asshole.." muttered Bakugo.

Toga and Twice started attacking Bakugo, trying to catch him off guard for Mr. Compress.

'These guys are panicking, unlike before it looks like they are willing to take me by force. Six again one.. either way there is no way i gonna let this masked shithead touch me!' Bakugo thought, before he used his quirk as an explosive attack on Mr. Compress.

"Young Bakugo, im coming!" Exclaimed Allmight, ran towards Bakugo.

"Oh no, you don't!" Noticing Allmight's movement, All for One changed its fingers again. He then used his fingers like fishing hooks and pulled Allmight back towards him.

"Bakugo!"

As Bakugo continued to launch his attacks, he heard a familiar voice. He looked up, saw Kirishima and Iida in sober disguises trying to reach him. It seems that the two of them jumped from one of the buildings.

"Come on!" Kirishima still stretched out his hand towards Bakugo. Bakugo who witnessed this gritted his teeth. But soon it turned back to his usual smirk. Activating his quirk, Bakugo jumped at Kirishima. Using his burst of sweat as propulsion.

"You idiots!" Bakugo said.

"..where..where did those kids come from!?" Shigaraki said.

"Seriously, these kids!" Exclaimed Allmight, wiping the sweat off his chin.

"Don't let them get away!" shouted Mr. Compress.

"You guys, grab into each other!" Exclaimed Magnet.

Magne, Spinner and Mr. Compress start marching. Then with her quirk, Magne threw Mr. Compress headed to Bakugo and co. But unfortunately, in the middle of Mr. Compress was intercepted by Mt. Lady with her enlargement quirk.

"Mt. Lady!" Bakugo shouted.

"..the rescue..is the top priority..quickly get out of here..you brats.." said Mt. Lady tiredly, before then she collapsed onto the ground.

"We can't let them escape! One more try!" Magne didn't give up, this time he wanted to throw Twice out, but Gran Torino swiftly prevented them.

"You late! Gran Torino!" Exclaimed Allmight.

"You're just too fast to keep up with!" Gran Torino groaned.

'..He..shimura close friend, huh?' Thought All for One, recognizing Gran Torino's face.

"..its not important, right now..there is no reason for me to hold back. This time..i will defeat you!" Appoint Allmight on All for One.

"There are two more of them over here! You done for!" Exclaimed Gran Torino, shot to Shigaraki and Toga.

"Uwah! Tomura! I don't want to be finished!" Toga cries.

"You got us good, didnt you..but now time to turn the table back.." All for One said, he changed his finger again and then forced Magne quirk to activate. Shigaraki, who was facing Gran Torino, didn't want to waste his energy, he immediately pointed his hand at Gran Torino.

"Turn into dust!" Exclaimed Shigaraki, Gran Torino who realized Shigaraki was about to attack immediately changed his position and kicked towards Shigaraki. But his attack missed Shigaraki because he was pulled back by something.