"Huh?..w-wait! Dont pull me that hard!" Toga complained, feeling something pulling him. It wasn't just her, all of the League of Villain members present felt a tug pulling them towards Kurogiri.

"..wait! Sensei! No, i still.. haven't finished this fight!" Shigaraki shouted, but the tug that pulled his body didn't stop. Immediately, he disappeared into the portal.

"..continue the fight" said All for One, he continued to serve Allmight's attacks. Using his teleport quirk, he teleported Gran Torino in front of his body. Use it as a meat shield.

"Even though i came here to save Tomura..if its a fight you want, then a fight you get..after all..i desire you. In the past those fists of yours bought down my comrade, one by one..and yet you are being treated as a symbol of peace. Standing on the top of society. On the bodies those who are being sacrificed to get there.. it must be nice view from there huh?" All for One said, slamming his strengthened fist against Allmight's fist.

"..shut up..those sacrifices were made because of you! Someone like you who plays with people like they're toys! Destruction! Exploitation! Manipulation! Peoples in the world are just want to live day by day! How dare you to laugh at them, scorn their hardships! Those are things i cannot..FORGIVE!!" shouted Allmight, catching All for One's arm with one hand and then punching All for One's mask with the other. Smashing the mask into pieces.

"..those lines, i heard it before you know? From the previous One for All successor, Nana Shimura" said All for One. Allmight's fist had shattered his mask, revealing his face which was covered by a layer of skin from the nose up. As a person who has collected dozens or even hundreds of quirks, trivial things like changing body structures such as faces are easy. And even if he loses one of his senses because of the changes he made, it can be overcome with another quirk that is already in his grasp. Disguising as a disabled person is not difficult for him. Even in his battle with One for All for generations, none of them saw his true face except for the original One for All and recently his wife, Inko. And now he uses his quirk to change his face to the way he was when he was being treated by Dr. Garaki. What he often refers to as 'potato head' as a joke.

"Don't you dare say my master's name, you scum! I had enough of you!" Allmight said furiously. Unknowingly it was all just a diversion, All for One used the diversion to prepare its attack and immediately launched it. It successfully catapulted Allmight into the sky, which was caught by Gran Torino before crashing into an airborne news helicopter.

"Toshinori, calm yourself! Don't let yourself be provoked by him! Last time you missed you changed to capture him, and he tore a hole right though your stomach! Focus! Right now do what you should! Don't excange anymore words with him!" Gran Torino shouted.

"..okay.." said Allmight, time was up and he started to change back to his skeletal form.

"I guess you don't want to talk anymore huh? It's okay, but you know what Allmight? I hate you as much as you hate me. While I did kill you teacher, you took something away from me too. That's why I want you to die as unsightly and gruesome as possible! Let see if you can take this attack! But should you be dodging, I wonder?" All for One said, immediately his left hand swelled up. Gather strength for his next attack.

Seeing All for One who was about to launch his attack, Gran Torinon immediately jumped out of the way. Allmight was also about to dodge when he then noticed that there was a civilian trapped in the collapsed building behind him. Left with no other choice, Allmight decides to face All for One's onslaught. As a result, the entire area around him except for the one he was protecting was in ruins. And when the smoke cleared, it was seen that Allmight had completely changed to his skeletal form. His body was still emitting smoke and blood from his wounds which were quite severe.