A Walk in the Park... No Not Really

Feliciano took a deep breath of the fresh morning air as he and his brother began the walk to school. Taking a quick glance at his brother, who had plugged in his red ear buds that were designed to look like tomatoes, he chuckled. 'Hehe Lovi must be listening to one of his pop songs' he thought. Despite Lovino's tough guy act, the eldest Italian brother thoroughly enjoyed listening to upbeat pop music while Feliciano was more into heavy metal and what not. Feli glanced around him and began to take in the scenery. The two teenagers were walking through a park, in which everything was covered in a thin layer of morning dew. As they walked near a white marble fountain, Lovino sighed, breaking the silence, and opened his mouth to speak until two birds , one pure white and the other bright yellow, crossed his vision. Both birds had a rolled up sheet of paper in their beaks. "What the fu-" Lovino began, but he was interrupted by a young man around his age with a mop of white hair pushing him into the fountain. The white haired stranger was followed by two others, a blonde man with blue eyes and a tanned one with brown hair and bright green eyes. They appeared to be chasing the birds desperately. Feliciano just stood there staring at his brother who was sitting in the fountain, soaking wet, the only look of pure surprise on his face. Lovino stood up, water pouring down from his clothes and began yelling profanities at the three. To his surprise, the brunette stopped in his tracks, turned around, and yelled a quick "Sorry!", and continued following his two friends. "Well shit. Fucking Mondays." Lovino muttered and stepped out of the fountain. "Ve~ Come on Fratello lets get you some dry clothes." Feliciano finally said, an amused smile on his face.

Authors note: Hello! I'm just gonna say that this chapter took alot of time to figure out. I literally wrote this chapter three bloody times but I ended up not finishing any of them because it didn't feel right. Plus I was kinda stressed with moving to New York and stuff. I'm also posting this story on quotev sooo that's a thing. Any way, what did you all think?