Chapter 1: The Start of a Boring Monday

*AUTHORS NOTE: So my first Hetalia fanfiction..... Naturally its a high school AU and has my two OTPs and what not I'll try my best to update often and to stay in character. Thank you in advance for reading and I hope you enjoy~*

(Third person POV )

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*
The annoying sound of an alarm clock cut through the previously silent air. A soft groaning sound could be heard as Lovino Romano Vargas began to open his golden eyes. With a sigh, the teenage Italian slammed his hand on the off button of the alarm clock and sat up in his bed, resisting the urge to curl back up in his bed and sleep.
"Crap, it's a fucking Monday." He muttered to no one in particular as he walked towards his bathroom. Like most people his age, or any age really, Lovino hated Monday's with a passion. There was just something about the weekday that drove him insane, most likely the thought of beginning another miserable week at his high school, New Worlds Academy.

(Quick Time skip of Lovi getting ready)

Trudging down the stairs Lovino made his way to the kitchen, only to find his younger brother Feliciano humming to himself as he flipped pancakes. "Buongiorino fratello! Did you sleep well?" The younger brother chirped, setting a plate of freshly made pancakes on the table. "What do you think idiota?" The brown haired Italian replied, taking a seat at the table. He always seemed to lack his younger brothers enthusiasm. The younger brother just giggled and sat down with his own plate of food "Fratello, your always so grumpy." He said, soft smile on his face as he watched his brother eat. After a minute or two the youngest quickly began to eat his food. "Hurry up we're gonna be late." Lovino grumbled a few minutes later as he placed his dish in the sink. His brother inhaled the last forkful of pancake and swallowed before he put his dish in the sink, grabbed his back pack and walked with his brother out the door. Yes, the day was just beginning for the Vargas brothers as they walked to school on that lovely day. But despite their rather boring way of starting their day, no day was ever normal for these two brothers.