. rest.

    When she came this time, she still had an idea, which was to rent out the caravan hotel at a higher price.

    Trading bazaars are necessary for supernatural beings. Now all industrial chains are broken, and daily life is full of problems.

    Which factory do you occupy, which warehouse do I occupy, and those redundant or rapidly deteriorating things can be traded out, and exchanged. And the existence of the person who maintains the order of the trading market, that is, the fourth-order ability user who can calm down the market, is very important.

    For a moment, Xin Xiaoru thought about whether to set up a trading market by herself, and then hire a fourth-tier powerhouse like Peng Jie to guard it. But this idea is just a thought. After all, the end of the world is coming, and the interests that capable people think about are different from those of others.     They either need to obtain a lot of benefits and stability, for example, if a certain base invites him to go there, he will make very high demands, such as what to eat and drink, how many crystal nuclei to support him in a month, and so on. , in short, there needs to be something to impress him in order for him to contribute.     Or? That is, they decide to set up a base or a certain force by themselves, and they have the final say. Obviously Peng Jie belongs to the latter, and most powerful supernatural beings also belong to the latter.     Xin Xiaoru couldn't help looking at He Guying.

    They are teammates, from the end of the world to the present, no matter what about her RV or his abilities? Upgrade, we are all together, Xin Xiaoru is the master by default, and there has been no competition.

    But He Guying is a special case. She doesn't think she has anything? The attribute of a boss can attract other bosses to work for her. Moreover, both Youzhuang and Yicheng bases are not properly managed, so we can't take care of them.

    So she decided on the most basic approach: hotel management.

    In the evening? She has already asked about the caravan, will it be upgraded in the future? Is there any extra space? The hotel, and the reply is "yes".

    Xin Xiaoru was relieved, so the next day, that is, now, she went to the boss of the trading market and expressed her thoughts.

    "In the different space extended by the caravan? In the hotel, there is no problem with the water source and electricity, and the temperature of the room will be maintained at a constant temperature, and there is no fighting or using special abilities in the house." Peng Jiegang took a bath in the bathroom of the caravan

    . Take a bath, wear clean clothes at this time, feel the cool and comfortable breeze in the car, and feel comfortable.

    For a moment, it was like returning to the days when the air conditioner was blowing in the summer before the end of the world.

    She has already found that she can't use the ability, but she didn't panic, but said: "You are the ability of the rule system? I am of the spiritual department, and I can't feel your level." Xin Xiaoru smiled and said nothing

    , But I thought in my heart, so there is still a rule-based ability, which sounds very powerful.

    Peng Jie: "You said that there will be more hotels after the upgrade. If the hotel is really like what you said at that time, it can be attached to a selected object? And there will be water and electricity in the hotel Constant temperature, then I will definitely want this hotel, no matter how expensive it is.”

    Because by then, the problem that the trading market must flow can be solved. She could have this RV owner put the alien space hotel on a small rock.

    Zombies came around and formed a huge wave of zombies that was difficult to deal with. She let these supernatural beings go in advance. Walking with small stones, easy.

    When she loses the sense of human breath and gradually dissipates, she can return to the original place and continue to prop up the place.

    At that time, she could formally raise two subordinates of the speed department and the flight department, spread the switch information of the trading market, and wait for these people to come.

    As long as the market is stable?, she will benefit more and more.

    She looked at Xin Xiaoru with a smile: "I just don't know how much your hotel room fee is."

    Xin Xiaoru also smiled: "Not much, one bed a day? 30 catties of grain, pay attention to grain, not vegetables, or a day? 30 crystal nuclei. This is just a bed. If it is a separate room?, it will be more expensive. If you want to contract a different space? Hotel, you need to pay for the entire hotel first. After that, the hotel bed and room? It’s up to you to arrange it, whether it’s subletting or subletting.”

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes