Chapter 32 - Connection

Third Person POV:

''So they've been dating ever since the cultural festival, right Uesugi-san?''

''Probably. I felt bad for explaining so late. I made a promise back then. Sorry, Yotsuba.''

''Mou...They didn't need to hide it from us! We're not in the position to do anything.''

The eventful field trip had finally come to an end and everyone had returned to their daily lives. School, exams and high school romances. After the dance, Asuka and Itsuki decided to reveal their relationship to the quints.

They thought their reaction would be negative, but surprisingly, they all congratulated them with joy. Except for Nino, she herself, for some reason, enter some kind of hypnotized stance after the dance, but this time in a good way.

Now the trip is over.

Everyone returned to school and started studying for the upcoming finals. The quints' private sessions started again. As the finals approached, it seemed like the days were passing faster for all the students. It had only been a two or three days since they returned from the trip, but it felt like weeks had already gone by.

Today, the day is already halfway through. Everyone is waiting for the day to end. Except for one;

''Uesugi-san.'' Yotsuba glanced at the empty desk a little way away. ''Where's Asuka-kun? I haven't seen him today.''

Fuutarou gave a monotonous answer without looking up from the algebra book he burry his face. ''Football tournaments started today. Asuka'll be late for classes from now on since he's the team captain.''

''Ehh...Isn't this a bit unhealthy? Asuka-kun both studies well and plays football. Wouldn't it be too stressful to do two things at once?''

''Don't ask me! I don't even think he's a normal person. Stop stuffing your head with stupid questions and study.''

''Now now, hehe.'' Yotsuba sweatdropped. ''You're already pushing us hard enough at home, Uesugi-san.''

As the conversation continued, the door of the classroom slammed open. What entered inside was a monster radiating pure anger. The monster slammed the books down on the teacher's desk. The sound was so loud that some of the students had to cover their ears.

Yotsuba whispered. ''W-w-what's up with Shiwa-sensei...She looks like she's about to explode.''

''I-I...don't have any idea.''

''Close your textbooks. We're going to test today.''

Akua Shiwa, the youngest teacher of Asahiyama High

Akua Shiwa, the youngest teacher of Asahiyama High. It's been a year and a half since she graduated from the university. Always cheerful and smiling. Thanks to her attitude towards students and her beauty, she's popular among all students and even teachers.