Memories

***austin P.O.V***

I woke up and found becky asleep, but this time instead of her back on my chest, her head was snuggled up into my chest.

I slowly got up and went to my house to change. closing the door slowly as I got out.

I ran towards my house and opened the door. yes, yes you think I don't live here anymore but I do and I still have keys.

I raced towards my room and oversized bathroom, I showered quickly and got out only in a towel.

I changed into some black leather pants and a grey shirt, with my chain and a grey beanie.

I went back into becky's house to tell her the news, and I noticed one small thing that my house was empty no cars, no noise, no boys, nothing at all, no one at all.

I opened Becky's door and found her doing her hair I walked quietly and wrapped my arms around her waist. She tensed up a bit

"Good Morning" I whisper into her ear, knowing it will sent shivers down her spine.

She relaxed once she knew it was only me.

"Hey" she smiled

"So I have a surprise today and you better be ready by 7:30 because I going to come and pick you up"

"For what?" She asked completely confused

"It's a surprise"

"Austinnnnn" she whined " you know I hate/love surprises"

"Beckyyyy" I mimicked her "I love you and that's why this is a surprise, all I can tell you is wear somthing casual"

"Bye" I kissed her cheek and left towards my house I called the dudes where they were but none of them ANWSERED.

I went to my contacts and opened a text to alex

Me: hey AC are you going to the concert today?

AC: oh hey austin Ya I'll meet you over there.

Me:oh where are you?

I waited about 5min and no answer like for reals.

I had to get ready it was 4:37 already.

***becky P.O.V***

Ughh I have to get ready for this surprise he said to wear something casual so that's what I'm wearing.

I wearing a shirt that has the logo of Adidas but say 'burritos', a pair of washed out jeans, some black high tops and finally I just tied a black jacket around my waist.

I hope this is good because I have no idea what we are going to do.

***austin P.O.V***

Ok Guys I'm ready to go get her. I said looking once more in the mirror my outfits was simple just a black shirt and jeans a white leather jacket and some white and gold Shoes(idk what type of shoes they are).

I said bye to the guys, they said they were going to be there so they better be there.

Because tonight is going to be the best concert full of memories.

I went out and ran towards becky's house.
I knocked on the door twice and for my surprise Ms.Gomez answered the door.

"Hello Ms.gomez" I greeted sticking hand out so she can shake and gladly took it.

"Hi austin, come on in. and please just call me mama G." she closed the door after I got in and becky was just on her was down the stairs fixing her hair