Water

"omg where finally here yay"

"Come on" Austin said he ran up to his yacht and his jet ski out, ready in the water.

I ran in front of him and he pushed me into the water I was trying to swim but nothing and then slowly I was being pulled down the water and blackness overwhelmed me.

I slowly was being picked up, I tried opening my eyes but nothing it's like if they were forced to keep shut.

I was being laid down and suddenly once my back touched the soft,hot sand all the water got out of me and soon my eye fluttered open and I could breath.

Once I lifted myself up I Had muscular arms wrapped around me and I don't know what got it me but I started crying hard. maybe because I was scared I was about to die.

"Shhhh baby you're okay" austin hushed into my ear. I soon calmed down and my sobs turned into hiccups but then we started laughing because every time I would talk I would be like
:Word-hiccup-word-hiccup-hiccup.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you drown" austin apologized

"No it's okay I should knew that you were just trying to have fun but I wasn't ready so I guess I needed sense nocked into me" I said laughing a little

"You know we can still go on the jet skis or hang out at my place or your place, we can't just let this day go to waste." he said scratching the back of his neck which means he was nervous.

"Let's head back home I'm kinda tired" I said trying to get up but failed, my head was throbbing then soon my eyes shut and all I can hear was "becky,becky," faintly in the backroud which I knew it was Austin's voice.

I woke up in my bed covered up in the sheets and Austin's arm secruly around my waist but each time I moved his grip got tighter, I knew he was awake he opened one eye then the other rubbed both of them, and then asked

"How are you? are you okay?"

"Ya I feel better, can you get me water?"i asked him while holding my head, he dashed out of my room.

I started thinking how would my life be without austin, I love him, wait no scratch that I'm IN love with him. I started crying again I don't know what got into me but I'm so emotional right now.

"Hey I'm back- becky are you ok why are your crying are you hurt, what wrong?" Austin said all concerned with his eyebrows raised.
He sat next to me on my bed and he pulled me on his lap I was crying into his chest while he had his arms wrapped around my back.

"What's wrong baby" he whispered while pulling a strand of hair from my face behind my ear

"Nothing really I was just thinking about how my life will be without you and i don't know, how I got so lucky to have you in my life" I said while wipping my eyes

"Why are you asking yourself that question , IM the one suppose to ask how did I get lucky to have a beautiful, caring, talented, and smart girl by my side" he told me and then kissed my cheek.

I smiled up at him , he looked down at me

"I love you, you know"

"Me-" I interrupted him

"Wait let me finish, you mean the world to me, I love you with all my heart, and sometime I think why would he pick me over a thousand other girlfriend but I guess I was really lucky to have him now part of my life"

"You know I'm working on a song for you, and it says everything that you mean for me"

"aww, we should do somthing together because I'm going to sing my song to you someday" I said poking his chest

"Ok so when do you wanna do somthing for both the songs"

" I honestly don't now but we should do something so all the world will hear our songs"

"Ok anything for my princess" he said I smiled at him for the names

"Why do you have so many names for me austin"

"No I don't count them"

"Ok then so 1:becks 2:princess 3:baby....." I had three fingers up trying to remember some other names but nothing else

"See that's a little bit, repeat then again"

"Why?" I wondered

"Just do it" he begged

"Ok then 1:becks" and his lips were on my cheek I giggled knowing what he was going to do "2:princess" he kissed my nose "3:baby" and on that he kissed my lips passionately I didn't even notice that he had his hand on the back of my head, he pushed my head more into him which deepened the kiss. my hands made it way up to his head and my fingers tangled into his hair, his hands went to my lower back and pulled me on top of him and he moved back into laying position and I was on top of him. His thumbs were rubbing circles under my shirt still on my lower back. then we slowly pulled away breathing heavily.

" I love you, and always remember that" he spoke

I nodded my head up and down and laid my head on his chest listening to his steady heart beat while my hands were on his shoulders and his hands intertwined that laid on my back.

We enjoyed each others company for a few minutes or so until austin got a phone call he got up and went to my counter.

"Hello"

"Oh Ya hey Rocco what's up?"

"Tomarrow, really Ya sure that's cool wait one minute"

Austin left the room and walked into the guest room and locked the door.

***austin P.O.V***

" Tomarrow, really Ya sure that's cool wait one minute" I left the room and walked into the guest room and locked the door

"So Rocco you know your the best and-"he interrupted

"Austin what do you want and who is coming"

"How did you know I was going to take someone with me- never mine well then Imma surprise my mahomies with becky to open up my concert tomarrow plzzz Rocco, we have a new song we wanna like shout out." I begged

"Austin if she isn't a distraction the she can -"
I cut him off

" Thank You, thank you, thank you," I said and hung up I went back into becky's room and found her sleeping on her side.

I'll wait till Tomarrow to surprise her. I took my shirt off and got under the covers with becky and wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her into me, her back is pressed against my bare chest.

Soon I feel off into a deep sleep.💤