• 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗦𝗼 𝗢𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗗𝗮𝘆 🩷

Mulai dari awal

"I think you're quite good for being inexperienced in the field. You've done this before though so don't make it out to be like this is just a romantic gesture because it isn't, you're just here to distract me."

"Don't tell me you don't need distracting, I know you do besides who says me coming here was all the romance I had planned."

"You telling me there's more?" I wondered, placing down the cloth I was using to wipe the table and turned around so I was face to face with my boyfriend who was smirking at men

"I am... but I'm not telling you, you gotta see for yourself. How's your shift been?"

"Boring, not many people have been in, like most weekdays to be fair so I'm cleaning the tables for the millionth time to give me something to do."

Nik looked at the tables and nodded in satisfaction jutting his bottom lip out in approval "They're the cleanest damn tables I've ever seen. You should seriously get a raise for how clean they are." 

"Now you're just being silly."

"No, honestly, I can see my face in these tables, they should be framed in a museum, they're beautiful specimens. Now, we've complimented the tables, forget about them immediately and come with me, I wanna take you somewhere."

I rolled my eyes "Nikki, I can't just leave. My shift isn't over yet, if my manager finds out I'll get in trouble."

Nikki rolled his eyes back "It's not like you're rushed off your feet here and can't catch a break, there's tumbleweeds in here because of how empty it is, come on you literally just said your shift was boring come with me, I've got something I want us to do."

"Because that makes such a convincing argument for why I should leave work early." I say sarcastically.

"It does actually. You're telling me you'd rather be here than anywhere with me. That's insulting."

"I'm not saying I don't want to go anywhere with you, dickhead, you know that. I'm not saying I prefer being here over you either, I just don't wanna lose my job."

"You don't need your job."

"Doesn't mean I don't still want it. Is that your plan? Get me fired so then you get me all to yourself?"

"It's not my plan for tonight but it's a plan I'm not totally disregarding for the future, now come on, let's go." Nikki spoke eagerly, grabbing my wrist and pulling me towards the door to leave.

I resisted his pull once it registered in my head and protested "Hey, no, no, no, Nikki, seriously. You're gonna get me fired if I walk out of here, you've met Rick, he doesn't tolerate anything like this."

"How's he gonna find out? What's her name, your colleague, Lisa or something? She won't rat you out will she?"

"I don't think so."

"So, you've got nothing to worry about. Let's go."

"It better not be for anything stupid, I'd I lose my job over something stupid I'll kill you." I muttered, taking off the frilly 50's style apron we were forced to wear and left it on the counter knowing Lisa will put it back where it belongs given she was outside, I literally told her as we left what to do and she said it was fine.