• 𝗔𝘄𝗸𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗦𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀 🩷

•❤️•

Y/N's POV, 1991

Two years, two years is how long I'd been with Nikki Sixx, we would have been together longer but it took a lot of time for us to actually get to that stage because my dad was Doc McGee, and Nikki and I only got together once my dad was fired from Mötley Crüe in 1989.

I'd been introduced to Nikki in 1984, after I'd come to stay with my dad for a little while given my mom had a new boyfriend and I hated him, so would have rather been with my dad.

I never had a problem with my father, not until he saw that I was getting close with Nikki then he said if I was too continue living with him I couldn't get involved with Nikki.

It wasn't like I was a child, I was twenty when we met, Nikki was turning twenty six. I kinda understood why my dad wanted to keep us apart but he just went about it the wrong way, in a way which just made me want to rebel.

Nikki and I just had natural chemistry, and we never did anything sex wise, not until we actually got together but we kissed a few times behind my dads back, and when he was fired it complicated stuff for me.

They had to fire him, trust me, I didn't like the way my dad handled the guys anymore than they did, sometimes he forgot they were people and that irritated me. They made him a lot of money and he just wanted to keep getting them to make him money and notoriety in the music business.

It was something I'd always disagreed with my father on but if I tried to confront him on it he'd dismiss it saying I didn't know what I was talking about because I wasn't in the industry.

My dad hasn't actually spoken to me since then, because I came clean to him about how Nikki and I had still been hanging out behind his back for years, he was pissed at me and even more pissed when I said although he was fired, I was staying with the band.

Dad basically gave me an ultimatum at that point, either keep a relationship with him and never see Nikki again or choose Nikki at my own risk and never talk to him again. I chose Nikki, if it wasn't already obvious and I'd had no reason to regret it... until a couple of days ago that was.

We argued a couple of days ago after Nikki came back from the studio irritated, all I did was ask him what was wrong and he just exploded at me, he yelled at me. It took me back a little bit, and his unjustified irritation with me made me irritated with him, and the argument transpired.

He wouldn't tell me what was wrong to make him so upset, and the less he said he angrier I got, the angrier he got until he just told me to leave, that we were over and to just go, and so I did, because it looked like he meant it and he never called for me to come back, not on the night or the next day, or yesterday... and today I was going to collect my belongings from Nik's place, I practically lived with him but not quite yet.

Usually we were good at communicating, it's something we think's important, however, clearly the other day Nikki lost that memo in the post. I could be overreacting but some of the things he said to me in that argument were so uncalled for, so hurtful, I know I'm pretty justified.

Nik was many things but cold and cruel weren't things I associated with him, of course I'd seen him be a total moron, I'd seen him say horrible things, act like a douchebag but he was on drugs and that was the main culprit for it. Clean and sober Nikki was a much much better version of himself, though I still fell in love with him when he was on drugs, then again, I didn't know him any other way. Sober Nikki wasn't perfect, but he'd never been the way he spoke to me that night any other time since he got clean.