The Best Gift!

Hi!!!

The OVA is here!

Sorry it took so long!

Please enjoy! <3

Warnings: some bad language

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    A few weeks passed after Seirin's victory at the Winter Cup. 

    It was safe to say that everyone on the team was pretty much still in a good mood because of it.

    Another thing that had them in good spirits was the fact that Kuroko's birthday was approaching.

    Kuroko, especially, had been feeling happy for quite a while. It wasn't common for him to be excited for his birthday, but this year it would be different. He hadn't planned anything special, but his friend (Y/N) had taken care of it. The girl decided to organize a reunion with the Miracles and Momoi for a street-ball game. Kuroko's birthday would be on a saturday so everyone would be free of school and have the time to get together in Tokyo. 

    Kuroko loved the idea and couldn't wait for it.

    What the blue haired boy didn't know was that his birthday present wouldn't end there. Together with the rest of Seirin's team, (Y/N) planned a surprise party for her friend. Everyone liked the idea and felt excited. While (Y/N) and Kuroko were out at the street-ball game with the Miracles, the others would be at Kagami's house organizing everything for when they arrived. Kuroko would surely love the surprise and to have his friends all having fun together.

    (Y/N) started taking care of talking with the Miracles to invite them for their reunion and Kuroko's surprise party.

    She started with Momoi. She knew for sure that the pink haired girl would love the idea, too. That way she could also help her talk with the boys.

    Akashi and Kise immediately accepted when (Y/N) spoke with them. She only had Midorima left, seen that Momoi would be talking with Aomine and Murasakibara. Midorima, as usual, didn't give a straight 'yes' to the invitation, but (Y/N) believed he would come, so she didn't worry too much about it. Besides, she had a plan just in case Midorima actually dared to not show up.

    One day after school, (Y/N), Kuroko and Kagami were walking down the street. (Y/N) glanced at her blue haired friend and beamed at the soft smile that had been on his face for consecutive days now. She knew he was excited for their street-ball game with the Miracles. Of course, he didn't know about the party that would take place after that. He would sure be radiant when he saw everyone together at Kagami's house.

    While the three friends walked, (Y/N)'s phone started ringing. The girl looked at the caller and grew curious when she saw it was Momoi.

    "Hello?" she answered nicely.

    "(Y/N)-CHAN!" Momoi's whiny voice exploded from the phone, making (Y/N) hold it further away from her ear as the boys looked curious at her and her phone.

    "What's wrong, Satsuki?" (Y/N) asked her friend worriedly.

    "I don't think Muk-kun will come to the game!" she cried, referring to Murasakibara. "He says it's too much trouble to come all the way to Tokyo just for a street-ball game!" she said next and (Y/N) exhaled with annoyance at the purple giant. She took a few steps away from the boys in case Momoi said anything about the party and Kuroko accidentally heard. "I even tried to convince him saying there would be a lot of food and even a new snack he had never tried. He sounded really interested, but he hang up on me anyway!" Momoi cried and (Y/N) frowned. Not even the party helped convince him?