𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖎𝖝: 𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖌𝖔𝖉𝖘

Start from the beginning

"𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐕𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄   since you walked into this room is try and make yourselves the victims when it was my blood, my family, dying left and right because of you pathetic life forms!" Daemon's rage made the room feel hot and stifling as he glared down at the five individuals that had joined them.

Cowards the lot of them. Hiding behind their religion to commit atrocities and then call themselves the voice of Gods.

"Prince Daemon all that we've done has been for the good of the Realm━━" Celaena's voice, or more so, hiss cut them off.

"So you deny nothing?!" She demands, all talks of remaining calm thrown out of the highest window. There they sat, the traitors behind her mother's poisoning, her grandmother's and grandfather's death and fourteen flames knew what else pleading innocence. "This will not stand with the crown." She added with finality that made the men's eyes snap to the King, who sat idly by with his head low.

Rhaenys leaned forward, lips pulled into what only looked like a smile. Celaena knew the art of making a smile as sharp as Valyrian steel very well. "Her Grace, is correct. I believe a trial would be in order." The Princess mused cruelly and Daemon snickered despite his anger.

"And it best be soon. We have far more important things to deal with." Rhaenyra sneered at the men, hands woven together on the table and her back pinned straight. She grew daily into her future role of Lady Paramount, it seemed. Her confidence had only risen since she began her tutelage under their aunt.

Celaena studied her with pride. Their mother would be proud, so proud . She then stood up from her chair and pinned her deadly stare upon the pale, trembling, pathetic traitors.

"Say your prayers to your false gods, enjoy a last meal━━ you are being put on trial tommorow."

And Celaena lacked the patience to wait for the trial━━ she'd sated the beast within for long enough

And Celaena lacked the patience to wait for the trial━━ she'd sated the beast within for long enough. Had waited and scheemed and been reasonable beyond what she thought was possible.

She did not have Otto Hightower or his fool brother but Celaena had lured the  Archmaester right into the Dragon's Nest.

And now, Celaena Targaryen wanted retribution.

The Archmaester had been called in as an advisor for both her grandmother and mother's fatal pregnancies. Had been called in to advise on the case of her grandfather━━ she had people on the inside, she'd read their diaries and case notes.

Celaena knew all and all knew nothing.

"I was not raised by Septas or Maesters." Celaena sighed, a hand rubbing her aching pregnant belly as the other gripped Aegon's dagger.