𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊: 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖛𝖊

*not edited*

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆·˚ ༘ *

ೃ࿔*:・⋆·˚ ༘ *

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆·˚ ༘ *▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃. We live our lives, we fall in and out love, we go on adventures or even do nothing at all and yet, we remain in the hearts and minds of those we have touched with out presence. And in return, they tell stories.

Stories of friendship and love, of adventure and fights, of late nights in rooftops and study dates in libraries. We may be gone, but yet we aren't.

We're still there, still alive. We are stories. Tales to tell children at bedtime, stories to write on letters sent to friends and small scribblings in drawings forgotten in between old books in shelves.

Celaena had once thought she'd be nothing of that sort━━ end up a name forgotten easily in favour of others.

But two months into the war she was winning proved to her that she was wrong.

Celaena would not be forgotten.

She'd be more than a scribbling between words on a page. She'd have songs and tales and paintings and poems left to remember her by.

Celaena would become not just a story... but the story━━ the She-Dragon, the Death from above.

That's what the Crabfeeder's men and sell swords cried out as they angled their bows to the skies with trembling limbs.

It was cloudy that day.

Daemon's earlier strike had not decimated a large number of the Crabfeeder's men but also created the perfect smokescreen for her as Abraxos weaved through the cloud silently. Only an occasional glimpse could be caught of her between gray hues.

A glimpse of midnight blue scales and black armor.

Death posing as a warrior maiden coming on her great beast to send them to the life after.

Celaena's keen eyes scanned the battled grounds with a hard glare. They had already been fighting for two months, working on taking out as many man as possible while also preventing supplies and more troops to reach the enemy.

It was hard at first, but then Laena claimed Vhagar and none dared to go against such great beast. Supplies had been cut off completely for them as Celaena, Daemon and the twins worked in a schedule to keep the enemy cornered.