Not long had passed since the small group had given Vicki Donovon her deserved burying. A wonderful carefully carved gravestone. Matt had taken a room within the Morgenstern home leaving his own and the bill it carries towards his absent mother. Now Matt and Lilith sat at the kitchen island watching the youngest Gilbert boy attempt to make lunch for the family.
    "So Mathew. I have had word from Grim yet also my brother that Vicki had peacefully arrived in hell and is out partying as we speak." Lilith commented as she lifted her mug towards her lips.
    "We all knew she was going down. It's weird to hear it's true though." Matt chuckled slightly with a frown.
    "I still can't believe it." The Donovon boy commented with a sigh. Placing his mug on the counter before turning to look towards Lilith.
    "Vampires and Witches. Devils and hell. It is all so surprising." The boy began to listen making the redhead smile slightly.
    "Well don't worry Mathew. You shall be joining Jeremy with his weekly supernatural training." Lilith smiled watching the quarterback deflate slightly shaking his head.

    "Now, Moving on. Today is Steffy's birthday and we are celebrating." The Devil smiled as Caroline came bouncing into the room. Sending Matt a smile as she passed. After the small smile was sent she looked towards Lilith as excitement showed in her eyes as she slammed her hands against the table.
    "Does this mean I can through a party for him? I'm real good at those." The blonde. smirked mischievously.
    "She is." Matt cut in making the blonde perk up with a bright smile.
Lilith smiled towards the blonde watching as all three of the teens watched her carefully.
    "One. Love the smirk, Caroline. I'm starting to see me within it." The redhead devil winked making the blonde happy.
    "Two. This is Stefano we are on about which means..." The redhead added however letting the sentence die low.

    "We throw a get-together. As Stefan doesn't party like he used to." Caroline sighed rolling her eyes deflating upon the counter.
    "Smart girl. Now I will leave this up to you my blonde devil. Just remember close people only." Lilith gave a short kiss on the girl's forehead before standing up from her seat moving to grab her bag and turning around to leave the home.
    "Jeez Lilith that brunt." Caroline winced rubbing her hand against her forehead waiting for the burning sensation to drop down.
    "I got to find friends who like to party." The blonde whined rolling her eyes and walking away.

Stefan sat on a leather chair in the Salvatore library. His older diaries were stacked beside him as he began his birthday reading his old birthday diary entries as a glass which wasn't too far from him crashed towards the ground smashing into tiny crystals. The vampire perked up his ears as he slowly stood from his head. Placing his clothest journal upon the pile looking around slowly.
As Stefan stood from the chair a distant voice of a female began to run within his head. His eyes quickly scanned his home in site of this hidden female yet it was empty. he turned around slowly looking at the unlit fireplace and walking over when someone ran before him. Knocking him straight towards the ground. He was quick to recover grabbing the vampire and pushing her towards the wall with a stone expression. It wasn't until he noticed the small smile upon the vampire before him that everything began to set into place. The vampire turned out to be his best friend. A smile grew on his face as he pulled the blonde vampire into a tight hug.
    "Lexi." Stefan smiled pulling out of looking at the blonde who smiled back towards him.
    "Hi." She spoke softly with a small shrug as Stefan just shook his head.

    "What are you doing here?" The Salvatore vampire questioned shaking his head. An offended look grew on the blonde vampire's face at his question.
    "How could you even ask me that?" The blonde laughed rolling her eyes as Stefan dragged her into another tight hug as they finally allowed Lexi to take a step before the wall.
    "Happy birthday!" The blonde smiled ducking under her good friend's arm and walking towards the centre of the room. Stefan was overjoyed to find his oldest friend in the home.
    "So what is going on with you since I last saw you huh?" Lexi questioned with an eyebrow raised watching Stefan as he moved to sit on a chair in the living room.
    "Not much really. Damons returned to ruin my life." Stefan began to explain letting a laugh fall from Lexi's mouth. The vampire slowly turned towards her. Lexi had lent herself against a wall leading to the staircase with her arms crossed over her chest.
    "That sounds about right for him." The vampire smirked flicking her eyes towards the staircase before looking back at the Salvatore vampire.
    "Race you upstairs." The blonde spoke out of nowhere turning on her heels and running off up the stairs of the boarding house.