which means Soobin's floor is flooding with guards.

they can only hope the others are hanging on.

.................

it doesn't take long before Kai's powers take over. 

in fact, it only takes one person for Kai to take guards one after the other.

the second an known person points his gun at Yeonjun, Kai's eyes light up. he gets down, and looks up at the uniformed person holding the weapon.

his blue eyes peeking behind the strands of his hair. the black contradicts the blue, and sends shivers down the guard's spine.

"I need back up!" he yells to his earpiece. "back up! he's here!" 

"Kai! now!" Taehyun watches the man preparing to pull the trigger.

"just be confident.." Soobin smiles. "you're already good enough. but you are too afraid." he sets his boxing gear aside, and unwraps the hand bandages from Kai's arms.

"you're saying I'm holding back?"

"I'm saying you're hesitating." Soobin corrects him. "when you have the strength, use it. don't think about what happens next." 

Kai tilts his head, and stays quiet. repeating Soobin words in his head.

"I'm not saying you shouldn't be careful. but sometimes, you just need to fight. no thinking. just... throw the punch. what happens next is only a bet."

Kai opens his palm, takes a step and lunges forward. his flames reach the guard before his body, and the cold blew of wind blinds the men, and he stumbles a few steps back.

the flames dance in Kai's palm, he throws himself at the man and wraps a hand around his neck. turning the Spanish mobster's skin light blue.

"that's enough, Kai." Taehyun pries the young boy off the man when the other finally loses consciousness from lack of air. "hey, come on, that's enough."

with much struggle, both Yeonjun and Taehyun pulls Kai away from his position on the man's chest and the blue eyed boy pants.

"we have to go." Taehyun taken Kai hand. suddenly hyper aware of the fact that they only have 7 more minutes.

Yeonjun follows behind them, still a little stunned from almost being shot at. they go another story to the 5th floor, and make their way up to the 6st floor where Soobin's location at.

"ready?" Yeonjun pats Kai's back, and the younger nods, determination clear in his eyes. and finally, Yeonjun understands what Soobin was talking about when he said the boy has the soul of a fighter.

Kai takes a few deep breaths, and focuses his powers. energy building up at the tip on his fingers, and tickles under his skin.

soon, there are 3 doves hovering over his palm. 2 large ones, the size of basketball, while the third is only a fist big. 

all blue, and shedding white, sparkly dust.

Kai pulls his hand away, and with the swift motion, sends the doves in front of him. them flying at an eye level, and continue on flying away.

"stand back." he physically distances Taehyun away from him. and the two wait patiently for Kai's further display of powers.

with a grunt, and a tilt of his head. the doves explode to million little pieces, and like grenades, they release a cold gas that knocks 8 other guards standing at their post, suspecting nothing.

they wait until the air's clear, which doesn't take long. maybe a couple of seconds before Kai signals them to move along, and they start counting the rooms.