Bed Of Guns And Roses

"Too warm?" Taehyun asks. Tucking the last blanket around Kai's sides, making sure there are no open gaps.

"More.." Kai shivered, rubbing his hands together before sliding them into the comfort of the blankets.

Taehyun couldn't help but grin. With Kai's bed hair sticking practically everywhere, his pouty lips and nose buried under a pile of blankets. Only his eyes peeking from the fluffness of the thic fabric.

"What's funny?" Kai question, tilting his head to the side of the pillow.

"You." Taehyun says. Unable to stop himself from smiling widely. Even let a little giggle out.

"What..?" Kai whines.

His giggle turns to a light, sweet laughter upon seeing Kai sulking cutely.

"I don't like you..." Kai whispers, hiding his entire face in the blankets and turning away from Taehyun.

Taehyun plopped to the ground, holding his aching stomach whole trying to apologize.

"I'm sorry.." he wheezes. Getting up a few seconds later. "I'm sorry, you just looked so damn cuddable. Ah.. seriously, What to you eat to get so cute?"

Kai was still sulking under the blanket.

"Come on... let me see your pretty face. I won't laugh, I promise."

Taehyun's face hurt from smiling. He pulled himself together, putting a straight, strong face. Only to completely fall apart again when Kai lowers the blanket from his face, peeking like a meerkat.

"You promised!" Kai yelled softly, too pure natured to raise his voice too loud.

Taehyun falls on the covers, laughing into them, muffling the sound.

"Ahh cutee.." he coos. Feeling his heart fill with overwhelming amount of joy he simply does not know how to deal with.

"I'll freeze you.." Kai warns. Rubbing his nose with the back of his hand,

Taehyun gets up, wearing a serious expression.

"Are you threatening me"

"Maybe..."

"I'm hurt." Taehyun squints his eyes. And starts tickling Kai over the blanket, knowing the younger is extra sensitive around the belly.

"Okay!" Kai laughs. Squirming around and trying to avoid Taehyun's hands. He hides completely under the covers. But that doesn't stop the elder from going inside too, tickling Kai's bare skin.

It's cool under the covers, the effect on Kai's lingering powers doing it's work. Just not in their favor.

"I'm sorry!" Kai shrieks. Smiling a bright, toothy smile. "My stomach hurts!"

Taehyun stops pointing a finger at Kai.

"I'll ask again. Are you threatening me?"

Kai shakes his head, panting. His eyes lock with Taehyun's. Both shining of excitement and content of being next to each other.

He's happy Kai can act a bit more childish around him. Let go of what he's been taught and show his mischievous side.

Taehyun pecks Kai's lips. Savoring the tiny giggle that it drew from him.

"Thanks, Kai-ah."

Kai hums in confusion. Hoping to get context for the sudden display of gratitude.

"For trusting me." Taehyun adds, resolving said confusion. He rests his head on Kai's stomach. Both still under the covers. The coolness from Kai's body keeping the air  from getting too suffocating and damp.