𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Days had passed, and I still hadn't seen muzan. One night, my mother walked into my room, snapping her fingers. It seemed as if she'd been crying. I tilted my head slightly, staring at the expression on her face. She sat next to me, starting to pick out my clothes. It didn't take long for me to realise I was leaving that day. I thought about saying goodbye to my brother.. but, we hadn't spoken in a while. And he hadn't come out of his room.. I started to doubt that he'd even want to see me. Perhaps it would be better off if we didn't say our goodbyes.

I looked to my mother, as she wiped the tears taht had stained her cheeks. I started to help her pick out my clothes, placing them in the box she had brought out. I wondered what that city held.. though I knew why I was going there, muzan had told me already. That night that I snapped, and said a few things I was supposed to keep to myself. I soon started to cry with her. I didn't want to leave my family, nor did I want to be somewhere I wasn't familiar with, surrounded with people that I didn't know.. living with somebody I've only conversed with over a period of time..

It was a hard reality to accept, but I had to for my family. I wiped my tears, as I placed the last of my clothes in the box. I dragged it out towards the front door, putting on my shoes I heard a car screech. I stepped out the door to find a man waiting beside the car, the door was opened for me to get it. My father wasn't around by the time they had come to get me. I said goodbye to my mother, she hugged me tight before I stepped into the car. The man picked up my box, placed it in the trunk and got in, starting the car once more, he drove off. I cried for a while, starting to miss my home.. and my family already. But I soon stopped when we arrived, we had entered the city tow hours after this man had picked me up from my village.

And finally, we had arrived at our destination. It was a large house, it was beautiful. I glanced around, my eyes landing on the beautiful flowers, and plants. A woman was waiting for me at the front door, a smile on her face. I stepped out of the car, slowly walking towards her I bowed slightly, greeting her first, before she spoke.

"No need.. come in, we'll get you something to eat."

She smiled, welcoming me into the house. I smiled as well, walking in I couldn't help but ask something, even if I knew it might be impolite of me, since this woman was much older.

"Where is muzan?"

The moment I asked that she stopped dead in her tracks, glancing around for a moment before she looked back to me. It seemed as if I'd said something so atrocious that the whole house might come crumbling down on us. She put on a soft smile before she shook her head, letting the expression of fear disappear from her face.

"He is not here right now. Let's get you to your room, you've had a long journey.. you should clean up and get some rest."

I nodded, following her up as she guided me to a room. She opened the door, letting me walk in first, I bowed and thanked her, before I glanced around the room. It was rather big. a large bed and not a futon.. kimonos stacked by one side, tea already prepared.. a different room inside the large room, for my baths.. I couldn't get used to this. I thanked her again, before she left.

After she left, I found a letter on the bed. Sitting on it, I picked up the letter with a small smile starting to open it, after I enjoyed the comfort of the bed. It was a letter from muzan;

Y/N,

I expect you will be ready by the time the sun sets. I have single handedly picked out the kimono I would like you to wear this night. Rest well before the evening, which is when I will return.

I closed the letter, raising my brows. It was still early in the morning.. about ten o'clock now.. I had left around eight o'clock. I sighed, deciding to focus on my life here for now.. it would be better for me to do so. I started to take off the clothes i had on, getting ready to take a bath. It was all set, when I peaked into the room.

I hoped that I'd be able to become comfortable here. Even if I missed my family greatly, I had to do this for them.