epilogue

trigger warning hey guys this is just a trigger warning of there may be mention on SA and SH and eating disorders and anxiety so if you are triggered by any of this stuff then I would recommend not reading this story the reason behind this is raising awareness of peoples problems and the effect it may cause on their mental heath I have experienced quite a lot of these thing and its sort of a way to talk about it you know well anyway thanks for clicking on this story and its would be very apricated if you could like, follow and comment and if you have any thing you would like me to change about the problems like anxiety and eating disorders let me know I have tried to do as much research as possible but obviously I can't get it exactly right so let me know if I got it wrong :) other than enjoy!!!!

I don't know what to do the Cullen's are back and acting like nothing happened how could you do that. Bella's ok with it thought I'm still talking to her cause she never left although I'm not talking to any of the Cullen's not even Esme like how do can they show their faces here after everything they put me and Bella through mentally and emotionally. Like bitch being for real every single one of them has stopped me and asked for forgiveness I told them all to leave me alone this hurt especially Esme's beautiful face. I miss them so much but they hurt me to much to be forgave. Even emmet looked uncomfortable and sad when looked at me its not fair cause in my head I want to forgive them but in my heart they hurt me to much ,the wounds are to deep to healthy knew the pain I was going through before they left like did they think it was gonna get better if they left well fuck no it got Bella worse.

my mum started making snide comment about my weight again so I stopped eating it looked disgusting to me now I think I have an eating disorder but I'm not gonna think that and don't even get my started on my SH it too bad Esme would be ashamed but I don't fucking care what she would think its her fault no its all their faults I didn't want to live because they went here and now I don't want to live because they're back I can understand why they did it but that wasn't the bit that hurt they did not say goodbye or nothing just turned up at school one day and they were not there. After school that day I walked all the 9 miles to their house nothing, no one, empty ,not even a note they should have known me enough that I would if went to look to see if they were still there but nope nothing no apology. this is what stung the most. Deep down I want to talk to them mend the bridges or heal the wounds but I don't trust them enough I trusted them with everything and they do this who does something like that clearly the Cullen's. and its not like they did not have my number nope hey had no contact at all no loose ends Edward quoted not that I care get it I really do why they left Edward didn't want to hurt Bella anymore but the cunt just hurt her even more than he could of by staying you know seven vampires and not a fucking braincell between them you know what shocked me when they left even my abusive mum asked me if I was ok like that was a shock to me she does not care about me but that's not the point when they left I don't even want to talk about it I was bullied for being "emo/goth". I think I'm more angry than sad to be honest with you I was referred to the school Counselor again this hurt because I was finally getting better and they decide to run away rather than face their problems.