𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

Beginne am Anfang

„Do whatever it takes"

At the last sentence, he heard the familiar voice of his boyfriend, who was also holding his hand tightly.

Apparently only now did the demon notice that his soulmate was awake, and a kiss was planted on the younger boy's forehead.

„I-It hurts.." Jungkook whispered, eyes closing in pain as tears were streaming down his cheeks.

„Don't worry. It'll be over in a moment. I'm by your side and I always will be. You're doing amazing, angel" Jimin whispered in his ear, planting kisses all over the younger man's face, stroking his hair with his fingers.

„I think it's time"

A familiar female voice could be heard in the background, suddenly the younger felt an uncomfortable sensation in his hand, a stinging pain while he furrowed his eyebrows.

Suddenly he felt no pain, no gentle hands and no warmth on his body, just pure emptiness and cold.

It was then that the younger one fell into a deep sleep, not realizing that he would wake up with a new member of the family.

+:☬:+

A gentle ray of sunlight hit the younger boy's face, he slowly opened his eyes, feeling the pleasant warmth on his body for the time being.

He didn't even have time to realize he was at home in his bedroom when suddenly he heard about seven voices at once. Jungkook couldn't believe his eyes.

„He's awake!"

„Quickly everyone come over here!"

„Finally!"

„Get a glass of water!"

„Good morning. Welcome back, angel" Jimin next to him said while Jungkook sat on the bed. The demon put a pillow behind his back and under his head for support while the younger hissed, noting the uncomfortable feeling on his stomach which was already flat.

„Well good morning sleeping beauty" Lisa announced while handing the younger one a glass of water.

„We already thought you wouldn't wake up" Yoongi said while a chuckle came out of his lips while Hoseok smacked his head.

„Jungkookie. Are you okay?" Taehyung asked as they all stood in the room beside his bed, checking if he was alright. The younger just nodded.

„H-Hey guys. How long have I been asleep?" The younger one asked, his throat was still sore even after he took a sip of water.

It was only then that he noticed how they all started looking at each other with a strange look.

„A week—" Namjoon answered first.

Jungkook widened his eyes, not expecting the answer that came out of his lips.

„But he waited patiently.."

Jimin said with a smile on his face while the younger looked at him. Time suddenly stopped, his heart beating so fast that it was about to jump out of his chest, a feeling of awe engulfing his entire body.