Chapter4

YML- YAN MEI LI , SJ-SHEN JIU ,  LB-LUO BINGHE , LM-LIU MIGYAN , ???-UNKNOWN , QH-QIU HAITANG , QJ-QIU JAINLOU , QF-QIN FU , MJ-MOBEI-JUN ,  

NARRATOR P.O.V

After a break Yan Mei Li came back with a smile on her face, Shen Jiu and Shen Ying were not with her.

YML- ''Next video.'' she says with a smile.

LB-''Where is Shizun?'' he asked.

LM-'He called that scum Shizun again.' she thinks to herself in surprise.

YML-''I left him to rest because I don't want him to see the next video.'' she tells them seriously.

The same man from the firsth video appeared, he smiled as Shen Jiu glared at him.

SJ-''You bitch where is my daughter?!'' he asked screaming.

???-''Calm down.'' he says smiling at him.

SJ-''Calm down? You're asking me to calm down?I will only be calm if you give me back my daughter!'' he yells at the man as another man appeared one ,that Shen Jiu knows.

???-''Your daughter is beautiful.'' he says smiling .

SJ-''Qiu Jainlou.'' he says, stepping back in surprise.

QJ-''Did you really think I was dead?'' he asked Shen Jiu smiling. '' Let's sit down.'' he says sitting down.

QH-''Is my brother alive?'' she asked surprised but with a mean smile seeing how scared Shen Jiu was.

LB-'Qiu Jainlou, why do I feel like something is going to happen to Shizun?'he thinks confused. 'And why should I care?'

SJ -'' What did you do with my daughter?'' he asked.

QJ-''She's sleeping don't worry.'' he says. ''  Qin Fu tell him what we want from him.''he told the other man.

QF-''Alright.''he says.

SJ-'' What do you want from me?'' he asked.

QJ-''I should kill you for killing my family.'' he says seriously and Shen Jiu got angry.

SJ-'' Your family was horrible!'' he yelled .

QJ-''And you almost killed me buy i still won't kill you.'' he says.

SJ-''I think you forgotwhat you and your family did to me.'' he says. '' And you still think I mind you trying to kill me?.'' he asked. '' Your family made me what I'am today.''he says.

QJ-''Oh shut up if it wasn't for my family you wouldn't even know what pain is and how to endure it.'' he says.

SJ-''Pain?'' he asked.'' What you did was abuse!'' he yelled.

LB-''Abuse?'' he asked his wife Qiu HaiTang seeing her pale and nervous face.'' Qiu HaiTang answer me.'' he says seriously.

QH-''I don't know what he's talking about.'' she says lying ,but the whole room realized that's lying.

QJ-''Let's get to the point.'' he says.

QF-''If you want your daughter back you will have to do a mission for us.'' he says.

SJ-''What mission?'' he asked.

QJ-''The Sun Demon.'' he says. '' He has something that belongs to us.'' he says.

QF-''Your mission is to kill that demon and bring us the thing that belongs to us.'' he says.

SJ-''How am I supposed to know what it is?'' he asked.

QF-''It's a comepletely brown map.'' he said.

SJ-'' A map?'' he asked.

QF-''Yes a map.'' he says.

SJ-''Right.'' he says and leaves.

The screen went black and everyone was silent, especially Mobei-Jun.

MJ-''They blackmailed him to steal from The Sun Demon.'' he says.

LB-'The Sun Demon, I've heared about him but I don't believe he stole something from those two.' he thinks to himself. ''Did Shizun really do that?'' he asked

YML-''That's for the next video.'' she says smiling. '' Now let's have a break to eat.'' she says snapping her fingers and food appear. '' Eat as much as you like.'' she says as she disappears.

That  is the end of the chapter.

Sorry if not been posting but our wi-fi was down and they couldn't come fix it cause of the rain but luckly it's fixed now so i'll post like i used to

and i want to thank everyone for the votes and views